Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't hear Professor Stone yesterday. Maybe he's stopped covering city ?
I called it a day with Sky this week. Its the Competition to see how many times they can say Manchester United that finished me off especially after their win. Only interested in city anyway so will just watch at Etihad, city plus and BBC I player for general stuff. Be OK with that.
I worked on the assumption that I’d be at the home games so wouldn’t be able to watch us ‘Live’ on Sky and that the £80 saving on Sky would fund the away games in the pub.

Win-Win, and have the satisfaction of not paying for the likes of Tyler, Neville, Carragher or Hinchcliffe to be depressingly boring in our games or overhyped for their beloved.

There's a forum over here called boards.ie and they have a soccer forum in there. But christ; the anti-City stuff in there is risible. One particularly rabid individual (guess who he supports) on there saying that Haaland should have been red carded today. I kid you not. And the mods on there are painfully biased towards two particular sides. Clue; they both play in red, are located in the north of England and both bang on (and on, and on, and on) about history.

There's a forum over here called boards.ie and they have a soccer forum in there. But christ; the anti-City stuff in there is risible. One particularly rabid individual (guess who he supports) on there saying that Haaland should have been red carded today. I kid you not. And the mods on there are painfully biased towards two particular sides. Clue; they both play in red, are located in the north of England and both bang on (and on, and on, and on) about history.
Depressing that, but unsurprising.
I’ve already seen that red card comment a bit on social media reports post-match.
Of course I’m sure there’ll be no mention of it on motd, Sunday Supp tomorrow, nor any of the footy podcasts.

Anyway, there’ll only be one story in town, and it won’t be Arsenal or us!

Depressing that, but unsurprising.
I’ve already seen that red card comment a bit on social media reports post-match.
Of course I’m sure there’ll be no mention of it on motd, Sunday Supp tomorrow, nor any of the footy podcasts.

Anyway, there’ll only be one story in town, and it won’t be Arsenal or us!
Sunday Supplement? Have you been, er, "away" for a while? That hasn't been on in two years now.

Sunday Supplement? Have you been, er, "away" for a while? That hasn't been on in two years now.
No pal, their 10-12 show Sunday morning is still called that! Different format though; now they have the same journo on every week reviewing the papers… Daily Mirror man, Dipper Darren.

No pal, their 10-12 show Sunday morning is still called that! Different format though; now they have the same journo on every week reviewing the papers… Daily Mirror man, Dipper Darren.
Is it? Well; that's me told. I know it's a different format these days, but I honestly thought they'd changed the name as well.

On my way home from the match in the car I listened to the Radio 5 Live phone in preview with Savage & Sutton. They mentioned Liverpool United Chelsea Leeds Everton amongst others. Regarding the current PL reigning champions who came back from 0-2 down with a Haaland hat trick… not a single solitary word.Not one. It just has to be BBC editorial policy. There can be no other reason for omitting it. None.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.