Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted for the first time ever on the match day thread and posted a positive comment. I was immediately ripped, some people still dont have a belief that this team can turn results around. Astonishing really.
Dont think I will post on there again, mind.
It's the Talksport of Bluemoon, to be avoided at all costs. There are some streams out there with good commentary, just find those instead. What you may lose in connectivity sometimes you gain in peace of mind.

I must admit on our drive home we never put talksport or 5live on.
We chat about the game with either oasis, liam or noel music in the background.
My lad might watch the highlights on his phone or any dodgy discussion we thought.

Watching both palace goals the first I thought was shit defending but in fact it was a great free kick. The second again shit defending but having seen the forearm 'smash' at least a free kick to City if not a red for palace.

I will rewatch the match on City+ the next day.

If watching City on tv I really dont listen to the commentators it's just a noise.

The matchday thread on here is getting pathetic. I looked in at half time and thought the guys at home must be watching a different game to me in the ground !.

You see alot more of the game in the ground. The players werent shit the system was. Once Pep change it our players played well.

I feel sorry for Walker he was playing a new position, was being given the run around. He didnt look happy. Once Pep sorted it out he looked the player we know he is. The same for alot of the players on Saturday.

Life is so much better when you ignore the British press/media.......an the matchday thread ;)
First time I have seen anyone mention a foul for one of their goals

It's the Talksport of Bluemoon, to be avoided at all costs. There are some streams out there with good commentary, just find those instead. What you may lose in connectivity sometimes you gain in peace of mind.
I was watching the game live, I live in Adelaide and we get every prem City game live, home and away. I just thought I would check in and see what the boys views were.

I posted for the first time ever on the match day thread and posted a positive comment. I was immediately ripped, some people still dont have a belief that this team can turn results around. Astonishing really.
Dont think I will post on there again, mind.

An excellent decision. Positivity with that lot is like a freshly laid cow turd in a field of bluebottles -)

What are cow flies called down under ? -;)

You are completely right. Glad to see someone else gets it. It was frustrating for the fans, not as incisive as we can be, and some sloppy passing, but on the whole the team held up pretty well after two sucker blows that could have really knocked the confidence out of them. Some changes, new half and we were fine again. Really don't get all this soul-searching on here.
Palace scored from set pieces and one goal was a total fluke. They only had two shots on target. Sometimes shit happens (especially with them). I have seen teams create more chances against us and lose 5-0. There is a new generation of fans who don't really understand how the sport works. It is a percentage game and the cream eventually rises to the top with the best teams but luck is also a factor in any match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.