Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSG spends a fortune on their social media marketing across the world. The main focus is obviously promoting the LFC brand but they also carry out negative campaigns against their commercial rivals. It is a matter of record that they have carried out smear campaigns against City by leaking negative information to the media. None of this is illegal of course but the fact they have also admitted illegally hacking our data systems suggests it may just be the tip of a very large iceberg. I am still waiting with bated breath for the result of the investigation into the leaking of confidential financial information(from MCFC) from the UEFA FFP investigation.
Wow … it’s almost as if they’re trying to build a rivalry between us

No suggestions of the scoreline being disrespectful to fellow professionals and that they should have stopped at 5-0?

Colour me shocked...........
You'll love Allyson Rudd on the Times podcast today. Apparently Liverpool's goals were all scored in a respectful way and celebrated respectfully by the crowd.

You'll love Allyson Rudd on the Times podcast today. Apparently Liverpool's goals were all scored in a respectful way and celebrated respectfully by the crowd.
Don't take any notice of her. Fully paid up member of the dipper cult.

In fact she still probably finger blasts herself to Jari Litmanen posters

An excellent post closed by a provocative (not negative) question. A few moments on Google brought up some possible replies.
" The fan idolises players, but often knows little about the club's history. When a club does not do well, more and more seats will be empty, whereas the section of the supporters is as full as ever. A supporter loves the club, not the team and its players."
Supporter definition: "a person who approves of and encourages a public figure, political party, policy, etc."
Maybe those who post only negative comments consider "support" as meaning disapproval and "encourage" as meaning negative criticism.
A little strange that "put downs" of club and players seems to be the new definition of giving support, although of course all are entitled to express an opinion (and that includes a positive one).

You mean they are customers and not supporters , I suppose gone are the days when 7000 at Derby away were singing we'll support you ever more at 6 0 down.

Hey @jaseisblue, I did hand some of these out to the fannys on there Saturday.

ggaHgcf.jpg
Youre gonna need a bigger box (Jaws quote)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.