Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll love Allyson Rudd on the Times podcast today. Apparently Liverpool's goals were all scored in a respectful way and celebrated respectfully by the crowd.
She is one of my all time favs from her Sunday Supplement days - watching her trying to work through the mental gymnastics of some of her ridiculous offerings really was a joy to behold.

Great tv.........

You'll love Allyson Rudd on the Times podcast today. Apparently Liverpool's goals were all scored in a respectful way and celebrated respectfully by the crowd.
If you actually watched her on a podcast.....seriously, you either need to seek help, or you reside in a home on Merseyside, and your nurse/carer put it on and forced you to watch it.

Haha that was one of literally only a handful of games over 50 add years that I've left early.

So did I. Was staying in Matlocj bath at a pub. Some City idiots had caused trouble and came to arrest everyone. We manage to escape by proving we were residents in the Hotel . Great days. When we were shit

JIM WHITE ON TALKSHITE COMPARED HAALAND TO DUNCAN FERGUSON TODAY..

Had to type that in capitals for people to see it and realise it’s not a joke.
Funnily enough I just watched that clip on you tube. What an idiot. And Jordan could hardly believe what he said :-)

If you actually watched her on a podcast.....seriously, you either need to seek help, or you reside in a home on Merseyside, and your nurse/carer put it on and forced you to watch it.
Griselda actually makes me happy that I suffered the bad times with thousands of other blues and we deserve every bit of success we enjoy these days. Listening to her moronic mutterings should bring a grinning smirk to the face of any blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.