Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean they are customers and not supporters , I suppose gone are the days when 7000 at Derby away were singing we'll support you ever more at 6 0 down.
Was that the game when the pitch was an absolute mud bath? If it was I was at that game. My older brother was over from Australia (who is a huge blue) and we went. A long way to travel to watch that!

heres a shock sky sports ref watch actually said the haaland incident wasnt red despite the fan boy in the studio trying to compare it to mane on ederson, also said ederson incident with the ball and there goal ruled out was correct and said that ayews elbow in cancelos face should have been a yellow. got the feeling the liverpool guy in the studio didnt like it though.
Ridiculous that Warnock compared it to an incident from 5 years ago!

See Rory Jennings is backtracking already.

The twat.

I was hoping that lad across the table from Maggot Jennings, was going face plant the odious little turd through the table after the third time he called him smug.

Mentions other failures from the Bundesleague, Werner etc. and uses that as his yard stick, fails to realise where City got Mr Whippy and the Pale Pele from. People like him offer no insight into football and have know knowledge of the game whatsoever.

ps. I hope he gets ingrowing toenails on both big toes and has the misfortune to constantly stub them every day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.