Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griselda actually makes me happy that I suffered the bad times with thousands of other blues and we deserve every bit of success we enjoy these days. Listening to her moronic mutterings should bring a grinning smirk to the face of any blue.
I'm the wrong side of 50, so I'm the same, but she's so plastic, ill informed and full of shit, basically ticking a PC box for sky, I can't listen to her. If her barbie face appears I put antiques programmes on. She manages to make those 2 bullshitting twats Kaveh and the bald idiot sound half believable!

Lol! It's started.

Only in Brazil?

Next it will be.

I've always been a United fan. I've always wanted to play for United. United are the biggest club in the world and in Brazil. Marcus can help me feed the United fans in the favelas across Brazil.

464B13B5-603A-430D-A035-6495116E3E45.jpeg

Another "Client Journalist"

Wonder how much FSG bung him to literally talk shit.
Is he fuck a journalist, he’s there as a paid shill, influencing the sports media and general content, if he can. The fact that these broadcasters pay for his voice tells us all we need to know. But you know ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.