Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re trying to unsettle him, hoping it becomes the narrative and becomes so loud that it filters to the player that our club doesn’t care enough about him to give him the fucking ball. Outlandish as it sounds shit like this is part of the agenda, make some negative bullshit up about our club and repeat ad nauseum until it becomes normal and factual to the Neanderthals out there.
Correct file alongside empty seats , ffp cheats , state funded ect repeated that often by the media that neutrals believe it

I do miss the days when you could be in the pub before a game, asking, who remembers going to Forest that time? We took 30,000, won 8-0 and I was that pissed I must have put away 25 pints. You may have got a few disbelieving glances but nobody could prove it didn’t happen.

Try it now and within 30 seconds some killjoy has his phone out and informs you, we actually took 3,452. Got beat 2-0 and you had four pints before falling over and being sick all over your new Tacchini tracksuit.
And then got thrown into the river trent for your troubles

A lot of these fanboys don’t attend games so they have no idea how good players are. You can only see the full pace and power close up. You miss the runs off the ball on TV.
I remember watching Shearer destroy City as a teenage Saints player. He was sensational. No doubt he would be a world-beater. YouTube clips are not enough to judge anyone.
True I had similar thoughts seeing Zola and Henry in their prime for the first time

True I had similar thoughts seeing Zola and Henry in their prime for the first time
Zola was magnificent. He absolutely tore us to pieces. It was a privilege to watch a legend of the game even when City were losing. I think the City fans gave him great applause (as they did for Henry). David Silva was very similar to Zola. Most football fans know class when they see it. You can often see it from the first moment they touch the ball.
I watched Paul Gascoigne's first appearance (I think as sub) because I was up in Newcastle on that day. I had no idea who he was but within seconds it was clear he would be a major star.

To be honest, that's where I get my information from on older matches. That, and my memory of the match if I went to it.
Most of the 60s/70s matches I was at - marriage put a stop to most away matches from 1975.
tbh my comment was meant to be a bit of a joke, obviously, I'm not having the best of days on that front :/

I bet he pulled one off at after Tweeting that.

So €100mill then.

A good day to bury bad (PR) news, ah Simon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.