Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please could you look up the date we played Wolves, League Cup 2nd round, won 3-2 after being 2 nil down with ten minutes to go.

I'd do it but it would be much easier for you to do it. :-)
We've never beaten Wolves 3-2 in the League Cup.

You're avin' a larf

Please could you look up the date we played Wolves, League Cup 2nd round, won 3-2 after being 2 nil down with ten minutes to go.

I'd do it but it would be much easier for you to do it. :-)
It's easy for anyone.

We never beat WW 3-2 in the League Cup.

You're avin' a larf, entcha?

Some heading from the bbc along with the picture

Not reading it but did they talk about Littlewoods money and the rags outspending everyone after floating on the stockmarket

The rise of negative posting is an issue for me.
Shil defence, inverted full backs, slow wingers, Foden and De bruyne poor, get Haaland off at half time, goalkeeper who can't save his pocket money.

Yet I get pelters for disagreeing as you and others do too. It was brilliant on Saturday , I was buzzing on my 3 hour journey home, I feel sorry for those who do not have the ability to understand Pep.

Some only post negative comments ?, are they really City fans.

I'm certain a good percentage, post negative comments from some kind of karma, typical city, don't get your hopes up view. When your there is frustrating, but at least you can scream, bay, pray and try to provide some positive energy. Watching, or listening only leaves you,, helpless, just a devoted voyeur, still pinching yourself that we are now a title winning side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.