Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alistair Mann, lovely bloke, but does he ever realise that less is more and shut the fuck up for 5 seconds? Just let us sit back and enjoy!

Talk sport gets trashed on here, in all honesty the vast majority of the presenters, do not rubbish the club, with a few notable agenda driven exceptions.

Most who trash it end their post with

"I haven't listened to it for 3 years and my life is so much better."

It is usually a journalist spouting non facts or Jordan who lets his arrogance outrun his ignorance who drive the agenda.

Erm, both Rushden and Glendenning write for the left wing Guardian and are never shy of stating their political leanings on their show!
Point of order.

The guardian is extremely liberal. It is in no way, shape, or form, left wing.

It is extremely anti-working class, and very much pro-elites.

I’d rather buy the telegraph. At least they don’t hide who they shill for.

Point of order.

The guardian is extremely liberal. It is in no way, shape, or form, left wing.

It is extremely anti-working class, and very much pro-elites.

I’d rather buy the telegraph. At least they don’t hide who they shill for.
The public would disagree with you about the guardian....
(admittedly from a few years ago)

Don't buy or read any of them myself to be fair though.

All the media want at the moment is halland TV companies etc etc all they are talking about is halland he's the next big global superstar. I'm adamant it's why the rags were desperate to hold on to Ronaldo.
Mrs KS has no interest in football. Last night she asked who this guy Haaland was that “every radio station is on about.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.