Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like we released players and the mard arsed parents didn’t like it. We must be the only club to release players
Never hear anything about poor little Robbie Savage being kicked out the class of '92.

We’ve not had the greatest reputation for how we let youngsters go for a good while now having spoken to quite a few parents who’s kids have been “in the system”.

I only have their various comments and views (many independent btw) to back that up and let’s be honest, there’s no easy way of breaking the news, but back in 2001 when I did a stint at the job centre and had to register a few youth team lads, they weren’t too impressed either, it was actually incredibly sad, one in particular was absolutely devastated.

The City statement was put out after everyone saw what happened and the club chose to call it an assault because it was, accidental or otherwise.

I think sometimes the club is to quick to issue statements. Sometimes taking a day or two before is the best policy.

Some clubs never apologise even decades after the event.

The City statement was put out after everyone saw what happened and the club chose to call it an assault because it was, accidental or otherwise.
You're doing it again. Highlighting stories showing the club in a poor light, while ignoring the facts on the ground and choosing to amplify the negatives. Are you actually a City fan? Have you ever been to a game?

You're doing it again. Highlighting stories showing the club in a poor light, while ignoring the facts on the ground and choosing to amplify the negatives. Are you actually a City fan? Have you ever been to a game?

As we both know the one thing Mcfc cannot be criticised for is safeguarding .
The system is World class. I suppose if people choose to believe otherwise without any evidence that is a reflection in a mirror.

We’ve not had the greatest reputation for how we let youngsters go for a good while now having spoken to quite a few parents who’s kids have been “in the system”.

I only have their various comments and views (many independent btw) to back that up and let’s be honest, there’s no easy way of breaking the news, but back in 2001 when I did a stint at the job centre and had to register a few youth team lads, they weren’t too impressed either, it was actually incredibly sad, one in particular was absolutely devastated.
I wouldn't expect the ones that failed to have good things to say, more a reflection of them and their attitudes in the current climate. The ones with the right mentality, attitude, mannerisms will make it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.