Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does seem to have become fixated on one issue and there must be a very limited market for his output. To make money as a freelance you need to be versatile and impartial (because you may do work for very different outlets with very different political stances) He has undermined his own reputation because of some of his content on Twitter.
His biggest mistake is presuming anyone other than the brain dead, keyboard warrior dippers give a flying fuck about his opinion …!

Souness will be getting a rocket from his missus for dissing our Jack.
Really hope he doesn’t sell his soul like the rest of em on there, I quite like him as a pundit but that may change if he starts being a talkshite woman….!!

Last edited:
Agree! but Souness was saying things about his character personality saying he would of loved to play against him as in kicking him leaving his foot in and that’s what he is getting now every game!
He also said he'd love a night on the piss with him. Have a feeling there's a bit of love from Sounuess there.

When I left school they just told me to fuck off and find a job, am I missing something here ?
No that's spot on, but apparently one was told to have a trial to see if she would be kept on, and she didn't make it and was released,and it affected her GCSE's boo hoo

When I left school they just told me to fuck off and find a job, am I missing something here ?

Same here Andy.

I asked one of the teachers if he thought I should stay on for another year. He actually said "fuck off, you're joking". I was... Left school on Friday, started work on the following Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.