Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertised on Google with the word HITTING, then when you open the article it changes to a rough grab then further down just a grab.

Reading some translated Spanish tweets it sounds like he grabbed her and dragged her out of the way of a fight (involving his brother) and she ended up on the ground.

Well, I’ll be amongst the first to give the benefit of the doubt to the club, especially given the shit we get , so let me just put that one to bed straight away, and rags etc, I tended to dismiss straight away for obvious reasons, but when it’s genuine , level headed staunch blues (independent of each other) who know how it works, and say the club were very cold and hard compared to others, you tend to listen, and for a good while it was a common theme.
Other clubs do it too, I know one personally who was with the dippers from 8 and dropped unceremoniously, now with Blackpool.
Feel free to disagree.
I'd say it's more of an honour being there, upto the family and individual to make it. See non stop parents acting like they've got the next Kev

At least 1 person has complained by the looks of it:
View attachment 56341

Ha ha. That really weakens the whole article. To paraphrase: In one incident, someone got headbutted unconscious. In a second incident, someone was taunted..

But, to be fair, common taunting is a serious offence:

Common Taunting offences cover both intentional and reckless (sometimes construed as 'accidental') actions. This means that you can be charged with Common Taunting both if you meant to hurt someone's feelings (or cause them to think they were going to have their feelings hurt) and if you didn't mean to.

Perhaps - but you must remember that 50odd thousand of our fans don’t know these “level headed staunch blues” so hence it’s hard to take it all as gospel
No that’s fair enough mate and I don’t have an issue with that, people will go with their experiences, as I have with mine, which is that between around 93 up to around 2012, we didn’t have a great reputation, I hope though over the last 10 years, we’ve addressed that somewhat, I’ll always try and back the club, but not blindly when It’s been made known to me where we could have done better.

I'd say it's more of an honour being there, upto the family and individual to make it. See non stop parents acting like they've got the next Kev
Don’t get me wrong mate, I know exactly the type you’re talking about, I’ve witnessed these little ‘cliques’ and their snide little ways to make better players look bad or try and marginalise them from games etc to give them an edge first hand, but when people who did make it with the club, and some of them Blues, are saying the same thing, you have to start listening don’t you ?

No that’s fair enough mate and I don’t have an issue with that, people will go with their experiences, as I have with mine, which is that between around 93 up to around 2012, we didn’t have a great reputation, I hope though over the last 10 years, we’ve addressed that somewhat, I’ll always try and back the club, but not blindly when It’s been made known to me where we could have done better.

Don’t get me wrong mate, I know exactly the type you’re talking about, I’ve witnessed these little ‘cliques’ and their snide little ways to make better players look bad or try and marginalise them from games etc to give them an edge first hand, but when people who did make it with the club, and some of them Blues, are saying the same thing, you have to start listening don’t you ?

This may not be the thread for it, but genuinely interested in your views and trying to understand the issues here.

There are three criticisms as far as I can see: that education isn't good enough; that cancellations happen without warning or preparation; and that there is insufficient follow up after cancellation. Is that about it?

Any views on those three issues particularly and how City compares to other academies? We are pretty well-run now. I would be surprised if we are less than very professional with the academies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.