Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dailyfail are all over it, saying he punched a lady. I am guessing they would be calling for his statue to be torn down lol.
He was targeted because of who he was but then the perpetrators turned grass and went crying to the feds when they got the wrong end of things, as is so often the case

I have said it before, we really should ban the BBC from the ground. Any negative stories, lets use a City photo.
Its too much, too often for it not to be clear bias against us where they cannot do enough for their love in with the Rags.
So lets ban then, ban Salford Stone and the rest

And look which team our national, impartial broadcaster uses on an article about deception in sport, I wonder who the team in blue and white could possibly be?

1663872645136.png

So these arrests at City mainly for public order offences, can't recall hearing of any mither last season bar from the good natured pitch invasion against Villa?

And look which team our national, impartial broadcaster uses on an article about deception in sport, I wonder who the team in blue and white could possibly be?

View attachment 56397
I didn't listen as I can't stand the ping pong prick. Perhaps he goes a full 180 degrees and talks at length about how the Sky cycling team are total cheats whilst praising City for excellence, both on and off the pitch.

I’m guessing Weat Ham and Millwall don’t fit the Media City rag narrative

View attachment 56390
View attachment 56391
Surely that shows which police force is the most active at 'preventing hooligamism'.... Greater Manchester.
We all know Merseyside ignore any violent incident so they will always be a lot lower.
It's a bit like drug related data. Arresting 300 for possession of drugs show you have a major problem. Sit on your arse and do nowt shows you are wining the fight against drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.