Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how we never saw woeful and shocking journalism when the rags and dippers were dominating everything. Shame on you Wilson and shame on the college that granted you (if they ever did) a degree in journalism.

Didnt liverpool get press like this a few weeks ago after their 9-nil ?

This is the Guardians take on the beautiful football we played yesterday.

Revel in their pain. Scouse twat Evans is currently unemployed and it won't be long before a lot of these bitter clowns are as well. I do wish we'd deny hospitality to some of these wankers tho.

Jonathan Wilson being classic Jonathan Wilson in today's Guardian.

What a sad, bitter little weasel that wanker is.

"City have won four of the past five titles. They have scored 20 times in four home league games this season. The question English football has to ask itself is: are they doing this because of the unique gifts of this particular manager and this particular set of players (and perhaps the ineptitude or questionable priorities of certain other owners who might financially compete)? Is this a golden age, like Arsenal in the 30s, Liverpool in the 80s or United in the 90s, that will be celebrated as such by decades to come?

Or is there something more insidious at work, a financial determinism that, by relegating football itself behind foreign-policy objectives and profit, erodes the game?"

Just pmd him and also followed up my tweet requesting the amount of the agents fees and his source of info. Otherwise it’s not journalism just gossip. Next move, if I am not banned, will be to point out his irresponsibility if he publishes unsubstantiated stuff. Don’t usually let it bother me too much but this guy needs to be taught a lesson

Just pmd him and also followed up my tweet requesting the amount of the agents fees and his source of info. Otherwise it’s not journalism just gossip. Next move, if I am not banned, will be to point out his irresponsibility if he publishes unsubstantiated stuff. Don’t usually let it bother me too much but this guy needs to be taught a lesson

he needs ignoring.

his entire act depends on people biting when he writes/tweets. Just block him.

It’s Big Clubitis. You play for the red clubs and your players get elevated above everyone else, no matter how shit they are. Rashford, Lingard, TAA, Sancho, AWB, Nunez are all world stars we've been told.
‘Twas ever thus. Look at all the bang average rags who’ve played for England ….. Cleverly, Welbeck, Wes Brown, Phil Neville, Kieran Richardson, Smalling etc etc

Most of them were barely adequate top flight players, the kind of guys who might just about get a regular game for a team fighting relegation yet they were elevated way above the status their ability deserved by the Utd bias endemic in the English game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.