Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
UCP on Market Street. Now there's a blast from the past. As a kid I'd gaze in wonder at the shite on display in the window and then at the queue of customers and wonder what motivated them to buy and eat it.
I wonder what they do with all the tripe these days. Is it in pet food or does it make its way to fancy London restaurants. I had tripe in Lyon once - they make a better job of it there as it's 'hidden' in other stuff with a flavoursome sauce. I only ever saw my Dad put pepper 'n vinegar on it.

The first sentence of the CFC v AC Milan game in the Telegraph indicates that the hack thinks that three days into Potter's sojourn they have lift off. Our report? You have to read eight paragraphs before we can read what happened. The first eight paras are connected to some flummery about Haarland and Real! The first comments about Erling was how he would fit in. Once the goals flowed it was a criticism that he only had X touches. Now it's both barrels on moving to Spain. Yer have to laugh!

UCP on Market Street. Now there's a blast from the past. As a kid I'd gaze in wonder at the shite on display in the window and then at the queue of customers and wonder what motivated them to buy and eat it.
The whole family (bar my sister) loved the place, couldn’t get enough. Even used the 3 floor one in Blackpool when we went on summer holiday

I wonder what they do with all the tripe these days. Is it in pet food or does it make its way to fancy London restaurants. I had tripe in Lyon once - they make a better job of it there as it's 'hidden' in other stuff with a flavoursome sauce. I only ever saw my Dad put pepper 'n vinegar on it.
Once made tripe Normande for my dad (pepper and vinegar person). His reaction was “you’ve bolloxed a perfectly good piece of tripe”

According to the BBC at 09:21 (champions League reaction article) Pep has come out and said that the Madrid release clause rumours aren't true. Just shit stirring as usual.

We will have this shit from the Spanish media and the British media until he either goes in 4/5 years or Haaland retires here as the best striker ever scoring 1000 goals!

The whole family (bar my sister) loved the place, couldn’t get enough. Even used the 3 floor one in Blackpool when we went on summer holiday

Christmas at UCL must had been fun looking at the goodies in the shop window, Pigs heads trays of black tripe and big jewels of Calfs liver ;)

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.