Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the the Big Bender. Top quality.

My brother used to take me to the one in Ashton town centre before watching a movie and playing on the arcade machines on the opposite corner.

Also had the Gold Medal chippy across the way. Best steak pie in Greater Manchester.
I’m starting to understand why there’s so few good restaurants in Manchester :-))))

Wimpy, is there above all others.

My dad used to take me to the one next to Lewis' in Piccadilly Gardens as a nipper.

Where the Burger King is now.

Still nothing to ever touch it.
Had my first wimpy at Trafalgar Sq on my way to the 1970 league cup final, an egg burger. Really thought I'd had something aged 13 best day of my life up to that point.

I’m starting to understand why there’s so few good restaurants in Manchester :-))))
I'm a man of simple tastes. :-).

Lived in Sicily for a couple of years, surrounded by incredible food and wine, yet would have killed for a hot Vimto and a Gregg's sausage roll.

Even went to Tim Raue's place when I was based in Berlin. Spent the whole night nibbling at £60 small plates, desperate for a mixed kebab on naan from Spicy Kitchen in Shaw.

Only fine dining experience I've ever been blown away by was La Barbacane in Carcassonne. Their pan fried foie gras was the greatest thing I've ever eaten.

State of this

He is thick as pig shit.

It’s quite funny that each week at least one caller to his show will call out his lack of football knowledge and he can’t deal with it so it just turns into a shouting match until he cuts off the caller off…if you see the clips of it from YouTube etc you can see how pissed off he is each time it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.