Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So around 500k a week in bonuses? Not sure I’m gonna take that as gospel tbh…
Hope he is though just for shits and giggles watching the football world self combust in anger! Haha!

I honestly dont see the point of that article unless there going to write about all players bonuses. Guess its slow news day and they need some clicks and content. Also why in gods name would you write the article like that knowing the results plus the vulgarity of it with a cost of living crisis other than to cause trouble.

I try to ignore those with an agenda these days but when they start claiming their concern for football is about how much City have invested in infrastructure I find it laughable. They should be pointing the finger at those owners who take from their clubs and don’t invest in infrastructure, community and home city.

They then say it’s about where the money comes from… well if it’s about money from the UAE then Arsenal started receiving transformational income from the UAE before City (and built ‘infrastructure’, I.e. the stadium which helped them become more profitable). Also, every club in the FA Cup basically takes money from the UAE - they are all wrong if it’s about where it comes from.

Then they go back to ‘it’s about the level of investment’ - ah! So it is right to take money from the UAE but only if it doesn’t improve certain clubs then?

Then they’ll talk about human rights - yes, that is something to care about but of course the amount of money is irrelevant. Challenge every sports club or organisation that takes money from the UAE then if that’s the issue you’re fighting for. Best to start with the FA then.

It gets too tiring to challenge them but if we all stick to facts and question what the real issue is then it all becomes obvious.
Great post Gary. Btw, I know I've told you before but you're a top blue and thanks for all your work down the years.

The media are doing their absolute best to unsettle our team, specifically trying to turn them against Haaland (even despite him by all accounts being very well liked) and/or cause admin chaos.

They'd better be careful...Erling will start calling them all cunts on live TV at this rate.

Pray what evidence has he submitted to substantiate such an outrageous claim of 2 million a month in bonuses.
Oh yeah, fuck all. Its utter bollocks.
As a post script Jamie O Hara is a no mark footballer and a fucking Spurs loving prick. His voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard the shortarsed cockney knob.

What the thick fuckers don't get is how much extra money is coming in to the club now and over the next 3 or 4 yrs in sponsorship etc now that Earling is plying his trade at city and making the headlines,a sponsorship dream...

So around 500k a week in bonuses? Not sure I’m gonna take that as gospel tbh…
Hope he is though just for shits and giggles watching the football world self combust in anger! Haha!
In a week where he has 5 goals and 2 assists its probably right. The writing of it stinks and is made to look inflated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.