Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray what evidence has he submitted to substantiate such an outrageous claim of 2 million a month in bonuses.
Oh yeah, fuck all. Its utter bollocks.
As a post script Jamie O Hara is a no mark footballer and a fucking Spurs loving prick. His voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard the shortarsed cockney knob.
Totally agree.

How has he got hold of a payslip? Answer: he hasn’t, he has made it up.

Didn't last long for parts of the media to try and bring him down.

Will City allow it?

Sugo Pasta Kitchen in Alty & Sale.

£25 for a spag bol but doing it better than most.
I might try them then. I rarely eat Italian when out as I can make it better in most cases, which is weird as the key to Italian cooking is quality ingredients in most cases, which you would expect restaurants to be able to do.

Pray what evidence has he submitted to substantiate such an outrageous claim of 2 million a month in bonuses.
Oh yeah, fuck all. Its utter bollocks.
As a post script Jamie O Hara is a no mark footballer and a fucking Spurs loving prick. His voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard the shortarsed cockney knob.

Same know-nowt **** who was so in with Haaland, he never wrote the exclusive he was coming to City.

He's a shit stirring prick who always writes to agitate, which is why he's confirmed to tittle-tattle diary pieces for Mail.

Charlie Sale, he ain't.

As for Jamie Who Are Ya?

Seriously, who are ya, because he's more famous for doing the dirty on his missus than football.

Fat ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.