Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might try them then. I rarely eat Italian when out as I can make it better in most cases, which is weird as the key to Italian cooking is quality ingredients in most cases, which you would expect restaurants to be able to do.

Would recommend it. They do a shin beef Ragu which is the shit.

That's probably the most middle class thing said on here all day!!

No wonder he nearly shoved Mahrez into the stands to get that shot in if he’s on half a mill a goal bonus.

So around 500k a week in bonuses? Not sure I’m gonna take that as gospel tbh…
Hope he is though just for shits and giggles watching the football world self combust in anger! Haha!
Exactly and where's this hack getting his information from anyway??
I can't believe anyone connected to the club would be giving them any more information than was necessary after the way they've been treating us.

Same know-nowt **** who was so in with Haaland, he never wrote the exclusive he was coming to City.

He's a shit stirring prick who always writes to agitate, which is why he's confirmed to tittle-tattle diary pieces for Mail.

Charlie Sale, he ain't.

As for Jamie Who Are Ya?

Seriously, who are ya, because he's more famous for doing the dirty on his missus than football.

Fat ****.

Would Haaland/City have legal grounds against this article?

The media are doing their absolute best to unsettle our team, specifically trying to turn them against Haaland (even despite him by all accounts being very well liked) and/or cause admin chaos.

They had since we signed him to come out with these bullshit stories. Obviously the editor of these two bob establishments have had these non stories ready to go for when Erling started banging the goals.
Absolutely guaranteed that if haaland had flopped and turned into Darwin Nunez we wouldn't be hearing or seeing these stories.

It's almost the same strategy with deloony and nostrils Harris, didn't say anything for years but the minute we started winning the league bang, shit stories all the way.

It's really a pathetic and twisted way to run your life how these journalists do.

It's "apparently the talk of the agency world"

Keegan either knows that or he doesn't, there's no apparently about it.

The charlatan has couched the entire piece because he's knows it is made up and has attempted to distance himself from being the actual source of such lies.

Clubs aren't allowed to increase their wage bill by a certain percentage each year.

£900k a week would be there in the books for all to see, especially having signed other players this summer.

City were at pains this summer to stress Haaland was on the same deal as Kev at £375k a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.