Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
These gaslighting articles telling us that we’re unhappy are so weird. It’s so far removed from reality as to be completely laughable.
Sky rentagob, national newspaper columnist and Cult client PR man tells City they are ‘paranoid’ about liverpool getting more favourable media coverage in an article in his weekly column in a national newspaper where he slags City and defends Klopp.
We can’t compete with that level of logic

Sky rentagob, national newspaper columnist and Cult client PR man tells City they are ‘paranoid’ about liverpool getting more favourable media coverage in an article in his weekly column in a national newspaper where he slags City and defends Klopp.
We can’t compete with that level of logic
A truly astounding level of dumbf*ckery.

A truly astounding level of dumbf*ckery.
He’s actually proven what he accuses City of being paranoid about
As @Ric said it’s gaslighting, the only difference here is he is targeting the club rather than their usual MO of deliberately baiting City fans and then playing the ‘touchy’ card when they rightly get some back

He’s actually proven what he accuses City of being paranoid about
As @Ric said it’s gaslighting, the only difference here is he is targeting the club rather than their usual MO of deliberately baiting City fans and then playing the ‘touchy’ card when they rightly get some back
He should never have worked in media again after he spat at a kid.

'So why are they so unhappy'

58140337-10842489-image-a-32_1653238252585.jpg

Look at all of those unhappy City fans.

Not a dig at you by the way mate, just sick of this narrative that we're unhappy. Sick of the scousers would be a better way of putting it.
I'm on that pic, cheers for posting and i look even happier than i can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.