Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what did Pep say?

Wasn'T Me GIF - Shaggy Wasnt Me Not Me - Discover & Share GIFs

Again BBC leading with a misleading headline, implying Pep's apology meant City were to blame for any bad feeling between us and them.
For many years, during the seventies and eighties I worked and lived in Scouseland ,for my sins(well technically theirs actually,but that's another story) with very little stick for being a City supporter.The main thing that they got upset about was the wicked Tories "bringing dem containers into de docckes "( sorry my keyboard is in English and hasn't got a mucus key) and stopping their rightful use of the Dockers raincoat.
The first of my acquaintance's to complain about us, funnily enough were the Evertonian's , because of Lescott, but nothing on the scale of the Klan nowadays.

Again BBC leading with a misleading headline, implying Pep's apology meant City were to blame for any bad feeling between us and them.
For many years, during the seventies and eighties I worked and lived in Scouseland ,for my sins(well technically theirs actually,but that's another story) with very little stick for being a City supporter.The main thing that they got upset about was the wicked Tories "bringing dem containers into de docckes "( sorry my keyboard is in English and hasn't got a mucus key) and stopping their rightful use of the Dockers raincoat.
The first of my acquaintance's to complain about us, funnily enough were the Evertonian's , because of Lescott, but nothing on the scale of the Klan nowadays.
And the inference that the chants were about Hillsborough. I wasn't there but i suggest the BBC reporter didn't directly hear the chants either.

Yep, he said “ if there were any chants” and he did not hear any do of course the headline is not that. Said it before, BBC should be banned from the ground and refuse to do interviews with them till they drop their bias against us.
As to why Salford Stone is still allowed in press conferences is baffling

The Kopshites are complaining that Pep's apology was only half hearted. They won't be satisfied whatever the club does and we certainly wont get the apologies we deserve for their despicable behaviour. Time for the club to insist the players, club officials and fans get proper protection from Merseyside police for every future visit there.

The Kopshites are complaining that Pep's apology was only half hearted. They won't be satisfied whatever the club does and we certainly wont get the apologies we deserve for their despicable behaviour. Time for the club to insist the players, club officials and fans get proper protection from Merseyside police for every future visit there.
Have the BBC asked Klopp to apologise for our bus and for Pep being coined today?
Have the club issued a statement about yet another bus attack?
The whining hypocrites need to shut the fuck up until they act by the same standards they expect of others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.