Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the:
£100 million Jack Grealish and
£900K a week Haaland.
They really are pathetic.
Cockney Rag on talkshite trying to stir up Pep and KDB "falling out"

What's it going to be like if we're top before the WC break.

Reactions: PPT
A bit hypocritical of me because i was just moaning the other day about us fans focusing on too much negative news but this was not about us, well actually it was if your read the text. It was about Newcastle but he meant us aswell. Who the hell does ratface think he is when asking why the Saudis were allowed in to the premier league? He says nothing about all these gun toting american owners taking their clubs profits and not reinvesting them ? That's why the rags and dippers arn't competing like they should. Sorry if this is was old news, it may have been just requoted on Sly today. I should've ignored it but I didn't. Feel free to post titanic picture LOL!

"There will always be question marks about them [the owners]. How were the Saudi Arabians accepted into the Premier League? We don't know. There's no transparency and there's no independence.

"The reality is these questions are not going to go away, but I don't believe they should be directed always to the football coach... I'm not saying he shouldn't get asked questions, but the owners and the executives should be the ones taking these questions - as well as the Premier League."

Last edited:
A bit hypocritical of me because i was just moaning the other day about us fans focusing on too much negative news but this was not about us, well actually it was if your read the text. It was about Newcastle but he meant us aswell. Who the hell does ratface think he is when asking why the Saudis were allowed in to the premier league? He says nothing about all these american owners taking their clubs profits and not reinvesting them ? That's why the rags and dippers arn't competing like they should. Sorry if this is was old news, it may have been just requoted on Sly today. I should've ignored it but I didn't. Feel free to post titanic picture LOL!

"There will always be question marks about them [the owners]. How were the Saudi Arabians accepted into the Premier League? We don't know. There's no transparency and there's no independence.

"The reality is these questions are not going to go away, but I don't believe they should be directed always to the football coach... I'm not saying he shouldn't get asked questions, but the owners and the executives should be the ones taking these questions - as well as the Premier League."
He seems to have been remarkably quiet about Saudi Telecom sponsoring United for the last 14/15 years ?? Strange

Or reply to anything you disagree with and you're blocked.
He was obviously completely inebriated on Saturday evening when he posted the comments. I left a few comments pointing this out together with a few other reminding him of his hypocrisy. He must be on a 3 day bender as I am not blocked yet and he is currently calling out Everton and their fans for "being snide" about Hillsborough!!!! This is not going to end well for him!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.