Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm impressed by his being able to remember all the words to such awful songs.

I remember when Beatles songs were listenable. The bloke's killing everything he's doing. Fucking awful.
Apparently he did some pre Glasto gigs a couple of weeks back which were even worse. People were walking out halfway through
Shame as he actually seems a really decent fella but as usual, nobody around to tell him the truth

I'm sure Noel G will give him honest feedback after this performance....
I’m not really a fan of either band but I’d be much more interested to hear Liam’s thoughts tbh
Noel will probably be eating lobster and caviar while talking tax avoidance strategy with Russell Brand and James Corden

Watching Paul McCartney embaress himself at Glastonbury I wouldn't be too boastful about the Beatles. Shame when a great artist goes on to long.
The ex-Tranmere (not hard, shit-tached bellend) player criticising city fans for number of songs and volume clearly doesn't go to Liverpool games, ever.

Watching Paul McCartney embaress himself at Glastonbury I wouldn't be too boastful about the Beatles. Shame when a great artist goes on to long.

The Beatles were a LOT like Liverpool FC (speaking as someone who genuinely really likes the Beatles): everyone is expected to worship their best stuff (Yesterday, Blackbird, 2003 Champions League final) and pretend that their embarrassingly awful shit (I Am The Walrus, the Hodgson era, Steven Caulker up front) never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.