Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just read a most uplifting article on the BBC website explaining that Salah's new contract "goes beyond football" because of his religious observances and his general niceness. It's very good of Liverpool paying him hundreds of thousands of pounds a week whether he scores goals or not, just for being good for football. I'm sure the Echo could get a good story out of this crap.
"Why paying Salah twice as much as the rest of the team is good for Liverpool."

Does anyone know who Callum Doyle plays for ? Apparantly he scored last night in the euro final. I know the other scorers, Chukwuemeka and Aaron Ramsey play for Villa because the bbc told me in their online report. For some reason the BBC didn't name Doyles club.
Sunderland ;)

Correct.

It’s like every player who once upon a time played for United or one of their youth teams no matter how few games he played, will always get mention as a United ex-player.

Just now on SSN Andy Goram ex Rangers and ex Manchester United has died.

I’m surprised the rest of the league aren’t up in arms at the continual squeezing of these **** and their name into every fuck news item or match report.
Didn’t realise he had passed away. Didn’t seem that long ago he was diagnosed with terminal cancer. RIP.

Not at all.

I thought that was the right terminology and changes my mid before posting.
Haha, it's all just light hearted banter! Lilt is a totally tropical soft drink, so I guess Lilting might apply to somebody who's drinking it!

I guess you could have said tilting, but that's not really a nautical term!

Reactions: mat
I've just read a most uplifting article on the BBC website explaining that Salah's new contract "goes beyond football" because of his religious observances and his general niceness. It's very good of Liverpool paying him hundreds of thousands of pounds a week whether he scores goals or not, just for being good for football. I'm sure the Echo could get a good story out of this crap.
#HeCostsMore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.