Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My reaction to that (after I had vomited) was it’s a pity the great appreciation of Islam now exhibited by all scousers hasn’t spread to their boardroom where Soriano is known as “the terrorist”.
I won't say that I felt any kind of relief that scouse violence was not motivated by religious bigotry rather than simply by hatred of all things Mancunian.

Mo Salah is a good player and in today's market is worth the pay he is now getting.

But basically he made Liverpool give him the highest paid contract in their history on the threat of leaving for nothing next year. I thought we signed mercenaries and everyone of theirs was a boyhood fan wanting to play for the shirt for nothing.

A super computer used by the Yorkshire Post has predicted City to finish in first place with 2nd place world champions Littlewoods sweeping all before them once again in the 'Its our year next year trophy'.

It would seem even super computers can't agree with each other.

A super computer used by the Yorkshire Post has predicted City to finish in first place with 2nd place world champions Littlewoods sweeping all before them once again in the 'Its our year next year trophy'.

It would seem even super computers can't agree with each other.
To be fair the scouse super computer has been right once in the last THIRTY TWO years

Haaland won't improve us. We've been top scorers for most, if not all, recent seasons and we'll probably be top scorers next season. - Where is the improvement?
Will the piss pan (possibly piss pot) be boiled dry before the season even starts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.