Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it in the match and post-match thread: ITV were a fucking disgrace. They didn't even show the potential handball in the build up to our goal, even when they had ample opportunity to do so during the 5 minute VAR check, yet when Ruben handballed it the were falling over themselves to get the replay on.

Also as one-sided a commentary you will hear. Karney absolutely gushing after the Dipper's scored, yet when we scored (after that protracted VAR bollocks) it was like she was making polite conversation at a wake. When Nunez scored it was like she'd just won the fucking lottery or something. Utter embarrassment.

Said it in the match and post-match thread: ITV were a fucking disgrace. They didn't even show the potential handball in the build up to our goal, even when they had ample opportunity to do so during the 5 minute VAR check, yet when Ruben handballed it the were falling over themselves to get the replay on.

Also as one-sided a commentary you will hear. Karney absolutely gushing after the Dipper's scored, yet when we scored (after that protracted VAR bollocks) it was like she was making polite conversation at a wake. When Nunez scored it was like she'd just won the fucking lottery or something. Utter embarrassment.
I found going out for a nice lunch and a bottle of red with my better half left me not giving a fuck, they’re not worth the band width.
Edit sure this thread was about chilli and chocolate, bar codes in 3 weeks :-)

Not going to bother linking the article, but congratulations on whoever had Barney Ronay in the sweepstake for the first ridiculous take on Erling Haaland.
Written before kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.