Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What they haven't yet figured out is that since ferguson finished, (and beforehand to be truthful) they've been going round and round a roundabout. No corners in sight.

Hire a new manager, get rid of the dross, buy loads of new players, have a crap season, sack the new manager.

Rinse and repeat ad nauseum. Lovely jubbly :)
We’ve been there. Remember Joe Royle saying he kept walking past players in the corridors of Maine Rd and had to ask the tea lady who they were? There were something like 54 pros getting paid by City all left behind by the previous decades managers.

What's 'doxing'?
dox
/dɒks/

verb
INFORMAL
gerund or present participle: doxing
  1. search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent.
    "hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

I'm sure most remember the clip of the Govan bully in a press conference, he leant over and asked if a reporter could be banned. He was advised that it was the Chumps Keague so basically no. The point being no one crossed him or the club.
To now watch Neville openly incite protests and disorder, without any obvious comeback from the rags, shows how far they have fallen.
I can't believe the dibble haven't had a word either as it is them who will have to deal with the shit neville creates.
I remember Stuart Brennan getting the axe from OT, when he disagreed with the takeover.
Fergie saw the write up in the MEN and went ballistic and showed SB the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.