Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree about Anfield. Old Trafford used to be horrendous in those middle terrace sections. I still think Burnley is a potential deathtrap with just one exit tunnel by the toilets. I can't believe that stadium has a safety certificate.
Goodison is a fire waiting to happen and palace back concourse a potential crush hazard before you get out in the courtyard bit

This is at least the 5th time I've raised this, but why haven't any of the Sam Lee sycophants ever called him out about how his one and only source at City was an ex-rag **** who was binned for being: a) shit at his job, and b) a shit-stirring bellend who leaked stories regarding players and their personal/family lives?

Some of his podcast 'mates' need to sort their priorities. Are they City fans, or snide, money making shit-houses?

This is at least the 5th time I've raised this, but why haven't any of the Sam Lee sycophants ever called him out about how his one and only source at City was an ex-rag **** who was binned for being: a) shit at his job, and b) a shit-stirring bellend who leaked stories regarding players and their personal/family lives?

Some of his podcast 'mates' need to sort their priorities. Are they City fans, or snide, money making shit-houses?
Was that the gurning rag ‘Chappy’ by any chance? The source for all the tabloid Balotelli bullshit?

Had a text from a Liverpool supporting mate asking had I seen David Squires cartoon in the Guardian this week.

Now I like a lot of his work, albeit we get painted with a broad stoke agenda which I get given his readership and it is generally belittling of our achievements. Although seeing Eddie Howe in an Imperial Commander tracksuit is funny.

I took a look at this week’s and would suggest you do too. The sliding doors depiction of a Forest fan who but for the quirk in allocation could have been on the Leppings Lane is really powerful.

I was at Anfield last week and had I tackled the young lads (and older) on what they were chanting I daresay they would have mentioned Heysel etc

But as hard as it is to recognise at times we are all football fans and this weeks cartoon reminded me of that.

Some of us have probably been caught up in a few crushes. I recall often being relieved at escaping the melee at the top of the kippax only to realise I know had 6 flights of stairs to negotiate and my feet were no longer in contact with the floor. Others I remember were Highfield Rd and the self inflicted Stretford Paddock incident following Brightwells welly.

I suppose the point is there’s a line, and it a fine one which sometimes you only realise you’ve passed once you’ve done it.
I was far from comfortable with some of the chants at Anfield and this piece reinforces that.

Still gutted Phil didn’t have a go at Milner more often.
The old Darwen end at Blackburn,getting out of there was scary.

If it doesn't matter, why do you care whether someone bites back or not.

Don't really get your point.

I see blues on here getting wound up by things journalists and the like are saying and writing. Just trying to say that they should ignore, don't let them get to you and spoil the great times we're having right now.

Plus many of these so called journalists write this stuff precisely to annoy so that people click on it and share it. In my opinion blues should stop being easily manipulated.

I do suspect though that there are some who love to get wound up by what some journalists are saying.

Had a text from a Liverpool supporting mate asking had I seen David Squires cartoon in the Guardian this week.

Now I like a lot of his work, albeit we get painted with a broad stoke agenda which I get given his readership and it is generally belittling of our achievements. Although seeing Eddie Howe in an Imperial Commander tracksuit is funny.

I took a look at this week’s and would suggest you do too. The sliding doors depiction of a Forest fan who but for the quirk in allocation could have been on the Leppings Lane is really powerful.

I was at Anfield last week and had I tackled the young lads (and older) on what they were chanting I daresay they would have mentioned Heysel etc

But as hard as it is to recognise at times we are all football fans and this weeks cartoon reminded me of that.

Some of us have probably been caught up in a few crushes. I recall often being relieved at escaping the melee at the top of the kippax only to realise I know had 6 flights of stairs to negotiate and my feet were no longer in contact with the floor. Others I remember were Highfield Rd and the self inflicted Stretford Paddock incident following Brightwells welly.

I suppose the point is there’s a line, and it a fine one which sometimes you only realise you’ve passed once you’ve done it.
I was far from comfortable with some of the chants at Anfield and this piece reinforces that.

Still gutted Phil didn’t have a go at Milner more often.

Yeah it was poignant.

I've liked Squires depiction of Haaland as the Iron Giant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.