Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all good - Norff Landan cockneys getting way too giddy…. They will have a wobble at some point. Let’s face it who wouldn’t the media back in a straight race against us? A combined Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot and Mussolini eleven would certainly be bigged up with Goebbels and Lin Biao as studio guests slagging us off!.

I think they have a great chance now, we have to beat them twice IMO. They have the knack of beating all the average to poor teams so will be down to head to head and hoping for favors from Bin Dippers, Manure, Chelsea.

Tired of listening and reading about the two best teams in the Premier league over the last few years , there can only be one best team , the one that has won four of the last titles and is in contention for another one , unlike the "other" best team who languish fifteen points behind. Its just the Dippers being made relevant by the media arse llickers and hanging onto our coat tails for a bit of reflective glory , Klippety has been at Klanfield eight seasons and won one league title how the f*ck are they the joint best team ?
If it was the Dippers leading the table now it would be all about their dominance , but this very good Gooner side has had very little credit for what they have achieved so far this season , their a very decent team who play football the Pep way and a lot more easier on the eye , than the Wimbledon tactics Klippety has got away with for nearly a decade.
Our re-arranged game in February against the Goons will be the yard stick for Arteta's team , if they prevail i can see this going all the way to the last couple of weeks of the season.

Tired of listening and reading about the two best teams in the Premier league over the last few years , there can only be one best team , the one that has won four of the last titles and is in contention for another one , unlike the "other" best team who languish fifteen points behind. Its just the Dippers being made relevant by the media arse llickers and hanging onto our coat tails for a bit of reflective glory , Klippety has been at Klanfield eight seasons and won one league title how the f*ck are they the joint best team ?
If it was the Dippers leading the table now it would be all about their dominance , but this very good Gooner side has had very little credit for what they have achieved so far this season , their a very decent team who play football the Pep way and a lot more easier on the eye , than the Wimbledon tactics Klippety has got away with for nearly a decade.
Our re-arranged game in February against the Goons will be the yard stick for Arteta's team , if they prevail i can see this going all the way to the last couple of weeks of the season.
Come on Jimmy, credit where it’s due. Didn’t you know we’ve “shared” the last 5 league titles with them.

Amended for the sake of accuracy.
On some forums using Xenforo you can get an automatic translator of text, eg "YNWA" -> "YAWN".

Perhaps we could have "Mark Goldbridge" -> "Brent di Cesare" and I'm sure the fertile collective brain of BM could offer further suggestions...

Of all the things the dippers do this not talking over YMWA really pisses me off. On Thursday the commenters talked over bluemoon at the start.

I know it a minor thing but it's only the dippers that get this treatment. Its treated like a bloody National Anthem by sky and BT.
Would love it if a renegade commentator would throw in a comment like” get the candles out boys and girls“ or maybe “let’s listen the victims song”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.