Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we are doing Americanisations. The one I hate is Stop or I'll sh.. bang bang bang bang bang, fuck I've run out of bullets, hang on bang bang, oot.
OK it's not heard in football much but still.

HANDS UP MOVE SLOWLY TOWARDS ME FACE DOWN ON THE GROUND MOVE SLOWLY TOWARDS ME FUCK JIMBO HE'S COMING STRAIGHT FOR US!!!! BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

While we are doing Americanisations. The one I hate is Stop or I'll sh.. bang bang bang bang bang, fuck I've run out of bullets, hang on bang bang, oot.
OK it's not heard in football much but still.

HANDS UP MOVE SLOWLY TOWARDS ME FACE DOWN ON THE GROUND MOVE SLOWLY TOWARDS ME FUCK JIMBO HE'S COMING STRAIGHT FOR US!!!! BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun being shot at by a good guy with a gun is another good guy with a gun shooting around the other good and bad people without guns.

Simples.

But back to the City related Media thread...

I agree. I also think the word “awesome” is used way too much just like the words “hopefully” or “obviously” when a player is being interviewed.
On a visit to the UK, President Obama said he preferred the English use of "Brilliant" and would encourage his daughter to replace "Awesome".

Being the UK the 52nd murrican state, y'all Mancs need to go the extra mile and touch down with modern english. Adopt a valley girl accent so subtitles won't be needed when y'all are on the tv breaking news. Y'all gotta have this in your locker but ain't realized yet while eating barms instead of muffins.
Btw, y'all british media are cunts, caint hold a candle to murrican televangelists, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.