Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is an oddball who loves baiting City and our fans with a series of scandalous and libellous statements.

We have left him alone for now, because the Club consider Harris an oddball, barking at the Blue Moon.

Not to be confused with that other clueless **** Rob Harris on Sky News.

It's clear both are thick as pig shit, but it doesn't mean they have to let it be known out loud.
If you wanted any proof of his knowledge and credentials as a shill (journalist) he has omitted Villa winning the European Cup.I mean they sing it 19 times a season in away games every season, how could he possibly not know that! Wanker

He is an oddball who loves baiting City and our fans with a series of scandalous and libellous statements.

We have left him alone for now, because the Club consider Harris an oddball, barking at the Blue Moon.

Not to be confused with that other clueless **** Rob Harris on Sky News.

It's clear both are thick as pig shit, but it doesn't mean they have to let it be known out loud.
I'm still trying to get over the shock of the gobshite Rob Harris being on the pitch pre match recently.

Bit of a weird one how he wangled that and stood there as if nothing had happened after his slanderous shite he spouts about us.

The club obviously just regard him as a nobody which i find funny as he thinks he's some big cheese.

This pisses me right off.

It was brought in to protect players,and the classless cunts are using it as an excuse to gain an advantage.

Every club has its own twat who will do it.....Emerson Royale at Spurs,who has plenty of form for cheating,was doing it at the weekend.

Cunts trick.
Should do what happens in rugby and just play on around any injured player and allow the physio on to treat them during the game. In all honesty it’s bizarre that a player could be down with a serious injury yet they gave to wait to be treated by a professional on the approval of the referee who has no medical knowledge (or football) whatsoever.
It’d soon put an end to all the cheating and feigning of injury. Fucks me right off even when our players are doing it.
The head injury rule has just made a mockery of the rules completely imo.

Anyone who goes down clutching his head should go off to be checked regardless of if they suddenly bounce back up, that'll leave them a man down for a bit at least and discourage the fake injuries.
All these rules revisions to help speed up and improve the game.

- Goalkeepers have six seconds to release the ball. (Still in the LOTG). In reality, can take up to 20 seconds, and still rarely get sanctioned, unless their name is Ederson.

- Simulation, should be a caution. You rarely see any player cautioned for feigning injury or diving. Feigning head injuries would dramatically reduce if players were forced to undergo assessment whilst play continues. This would penalise genuine cases though.

- Excessively delaying a restart should be cautioned. I'm thinking most goalkeepers against us.

While we're at it, snide behaviour like Arteta kicking the ball away, or arranging injury to enable tactics to be conveyed should be stamped out before it becomes endemic.

I'm still trying to get over the shock of the gobshite Rob Harris being on the pitch pre match recently.

Bit of a weird one how he wangled that and stood there as if nothing had happened after his slanderous shite he spouts about us.

The club obviously just regard him as a nobody which i find funny as he thinks he's some big cheese.

He works for Sky now, they probably couldn't stop Sky bringing him in.

- Simulation, should be a caution. You rarely see any player cautioned for feigning injury or diving. Feigning head injuries would dramatically reduce if players were forced to undergo assessment whilst play continues. This would penalise genuine cases though.

It's not really penalising genuine cases though as genuine ones need to be assessed regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.