Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to Nick Harris (who, remember, was acknowledged not to be an expert by the High Court) and Rob Harris, there's also Daniel Harris, a self-avowed rag Londoner who's as much of a **** as either of the others. If anyone doesn't know his work, start with his contribution to this Guardian preview of the 2011 FA Cup derby semi-final, in which Dave Wallace represented the Blues.

Thankfully, uber-pretentious failed solicitor Daniel still seems to be grubbing around as a freelance who gets thrown the odd meagre bone doing relatively low-profile stuff like the Guardian's minute-by-minute reports. Glad to see he's making nothing of a second career as well!
These ‘arris’s are all part of the Mill Hill ghetto mafia....Levy’s mob.

Some are ok, most are vile.

We'll have a lot more of this shit over the next few weeks. It's all good - if the PL allegations were sticking and we looked like winning nothing it would all be quiet. I'm hoping for another final press conference of the season like that one after we beat Watford in the FA cup - like a wake where all the other relatives are angry and bitter they've been left out of the will.
I imagine Delaney and Harris are flying a little close to the sun in legal terms now. Here's hoping they get burned.
Burned alive would be nice.

No mention in the media that Klopp has had to find a new position for TAA because he can't defend. Also no mention of the new position being an inverted fullback, made famous in the Premier League era by a certain Pep Guardiola. Imagine the media meltdown if Pep was borrowing tactics from Klopp!
I think the day when Pep feels the need to stand staring at the opposition in the pre match kickabout is never happening, nor is hoofing the ball from defenders to attackers. Does Herr Flopp have any other tactics, maybe dazzling the opposition with his gnashers

I bumped into Ferdinand & Lescott in the lifts last Tuesday, was thinking of being a smart arse but could only come up with “bloody ell you’re ere all the time Rio” he said “no better place to be on big CL nights” (awkward silence) a few others chipped in and I’d bottled my chance to rib him about Thursday nights
You camel faced rag **** would have been better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.