Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally unnecessary linking of City to this story. Nothing to do with us, but the Athletshit love snide stories implying we’re dodgy.
personally have no clue what's going on, but somebody at reddit commented on this situation:

The context is that Virton, who should have been relegated last year but got let off by Royal Excel Mouscron’s collapse, are getting relegated again and are trying anything they can off the pitch to avoid it after failing in the pitch. They raised this complaint last year, the Belgian FA looked into it, said it had no merit, so now they’re appealing to the EU.

Harris has made his whole career about this, to look at it another way how much has he benefited financially writing incorrect, out of context, false, inflammatory stories about City & then compare his earnings outside of this.

He knows it’s not true but he takes risks & is so small time that he gets away with it, this gives him confidence that he can time & time again.

How he was allowed to stand in the centre circle & slaughter our club & the people behind it live on tv baffles me & I just hope the club are allowing him as much rope before taking him to the cleaners.
Are you getting Nick Harris & Rob Harris mixed up?

Both are arseholes but it's the former, usually writing in The Mail on Sunday and seemingly obsessed with us, whereas it was the latter on the pitch, who now works for Sky Sports.

Aah it’s the weekly Harris complaints again..

Lads, the guy is absolutely mental, to the point that the club would be castigated for censoring him, and anyway they likely have a good old chuckle at his posts anyway.

The guy can’t get any regular work in good faith as again, everyone knows he’s utterly mental and has nothing insightful to say.

He gets the very occasional offer from the Mail to regurgitate the same tired bollocks as they know those of you reposting month old tweets on here will give them clicks, post the link around the net and give them your data to sell.

If people would just ignore him like everyone in the media and football worlds do, he would disappear, but people are desperate it seems to give him attention and entice the Mail to give him another months’ rent.

Are you getting Nick Harris & Rob Harris mixed up?

Both are arseholes but it's the former, usually writing in The Mail on Sunday and seemingly obsessed with us, whereas it was the latter on the pitch, who now works for Sky Sports.

Yes I think I am, appreciate the explanation of who is whom.

Yes I think I am, appreciate the explanation of who is whom.
But, just to reiterate, both are utter cunts so no different in that respect. Both made malicious and completely unfounded complaints against me, one to my employer and the other to City.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.