Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just leave this here while I sit back with a glassful of Edradour malt whisky and a big fuck off grin on my face.

ROB DRAPER: Erik ten Hag has steadied the ship at Man United but knocking Man City off their perch is a long way off... the neighbours are far more than noisy now: they run the entire block, they dominate the city.​

Boom

If that was a United player , scoring a goal of that quality that Gundo did , it would be front page news with Susanna Reid in her suspenders with a gigantic red sausage in her hands , we get Jimmy Crankie - holding a tin of Fray Bentos without a tin opener.
Jimmy Grimble doesn't get this reference ?

Liew gas shown himself to be a bitter know nothing prick of late but to be fair this is good, if a little cruel

Liew thinks he's so clever but he just comes across as a smarmy prick, and a nasty one in this article

Didn't think I'd be defending a united player tonight but weghorst doesn't deserve that

Liew thinks he's so clever but he just comes across as a smarmy prick, and a nasty one in this article

Didn't think I'd be defending a united player tonight but weghorst doesn't deserve that
It's hateful. Guy got a loan offer he couldn't turn down, didn't work out. Doesn't deserve to be sneered at by Jonathan Lies.

The Guardian is in full flow....not only Jonathan Liew but also this from our 'friend' Barney Ronay:

"United's all or nothing subs were Wout Weghorst and Scott McTominay, who would probably be handy if you needed a sofa shifting up a difficult flight of stairs....."

Apologies.....I admit I did laugh at that.

imagine the number of articles already written up ready to be released by whatsapp group and red cartel media of what a way to stop City 's treble quest by the glourious Ten Hag red army in case they win...

now they need to take those articles and shove it up their arse. :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.