Medical emergency at United game

There were lots of medical emergencies on Sunday as 3,000 deranged, deluded fuckwits (plus Keane and Wreck-It Ralf) complained of having a bad side.
They should dial 111 and ask for mental health dept.(prop Ukrainian ambassador).

Just a thought on the increase of medical emergencies.
My work colleague wasnt well before Christmas form the start of December. But he couldnt get to see his doctor, they started to send him for bloods, scans etc. But found nothing.
He was really starting to look poor and we kept telling him to go back to the docs.
Any in February he was doing more test at the hospital when they discovered he had had two heart attacks.
He is now on shed loads of pills lost loads of weight ( wasnt massively over weight )and looks very old and grey but still here thankfully.

Perhaps the increase in medical emergencies are down to the fact you cant get to see a doctor and the NHS is still at full struggling.

Speedy recovery.

I obviously enjoyed the game, but things like this and the Ukraine crisis do make you realise there really is a lot more to life than football.
So true this statement, like someone said , football is the most important of the least important things. It really doesn’t matter.

“"It never happened before", becomes it happened all the time before.”

So it’s no different from at any other time but fans are now making the game stop and dragging doctors and physios from the dugouts instead of letting stewards and medical teams who are in stadiums for this very thing deal with it, and letting the game carry on!

Think it’s time we stopped stopping the game for these incidents. Sundays was a drunk lad passing out from being too pissed and banging his head. I wouldn’t want the game to stop for me if I got a pie thrown at me from behind and knocked me out.
Everyone was trying to get the attention of the stewards but they were just staring blankly back unfortunately. One lad got thrown out for going over the barrier to try and get one of them at the front to act or call medical staff. Don't think anyone was expecting club doctor to come over

“"It never happened before", becomes it happened all the time before.”

So it’s no different from at any other time but fans are now making the game stop and dragging doctors and physios from the dugouts instead of letting stewards and medical teams who are in stadiums for this very thing deal with it, and letting the game carry on!

Think it’s time we stopped stopping the game for these incidents. Sundays was a drunk lad passing out from being too pissed and banging his head. I wouldn’t want the game to stop for me if I got a pie thrown at me from behind and knocked me out.
Better safe than sorry every time for me. I was right next to the incident and here's what I learnt.

The stewards are fucking useless and always assume we're just hooligans.

There needs to be a protocol from the league and clubs to deal with these situations.

More defibrillators in stadiums - how is this not already the case!

Gtealish Bernardo and de gea seemed instrumental in stopping the game and all seemed genuinely worried for the fans

I always thought you were too good to be true.

It`s a fucking Barm
Not even Mrs Ewing thinks I'm too good to be true, and in Salford's bandit country, r, it might be a barm, but in God's Little Acres of Blackley, 'Apper'ay, Moston, Collyhurst 'n even Crumpsall we'd have been arrested had we walked into a baker's 'n asked for a barm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.