Medical tonight ...

corky1970 said:
im having a medical tonight due to my furious wanking, my right arm is like swazenegger's ,any one want an arm wrestle.....................................................ill win !!

anyway where were we ????

ah yes medical !!

its ade, cos my brother ( i dont have one) just said that his mate ia a porter in which ever hospital we are going on about, and he saw some dax wax hair gel being shipped into a room that he might or might not have been in

........................ive been drinking

armwrestle? no way i'm touching your hand now!

oh, and stu, the thought that one of the sports science team would come on here with permission to talk about the players condition..... especially what you said about johnson.....is terrifying..... as, quite frankly, is the thought of an msc who can't spell 'analyse'.

bizzbo said:
corky1970 said:
im having a medical tonight due to my furious wanking, my right arm is like swazenegger's ,any one want an arm wrestle.....................................................ill win !!

ah yes medical !!

its ade, cos my brother ( i dont have one) just said that his mate ia a porter in which ever hospital we are going on about, and he saw some dax wax hair gel being shipped into a room that he might or might not have been in

oh, and stu, the thought that one of the sports science team would come on here with permission to talk about the players condition..... especially what you said about johnson.....is terrifying..... as, quite frankly, is the thought of an msc who can't spell 'analyze'.

Well I have said nothing thats confidential, and whats worse is I have an A-Level in English! The club has said they have no problem with fans being updated with things as long as club reputation is not harmed and I have been on here since Jan so its not as if I have just appeared.

Not followed all this but, anyone think that the medical is at this time to put the media off the trail because its JT?

I hope its someone else on the basis that it appears that Adebayor is a done deal anyway! Maybe I am just being greedy![/quote]

I like your thinking, although it's hard to believe that it could be anyone other than Adebayor. After what we've been through in the last day or so who knows, anything could happen!

stu9488 said:
bizzbo said:
corky1970 said:

ah yes medical !!

oh, and stu, the thought that one of the sports science team would come on here with permission to talk about the players condition..... especially what you said about johnson.....is terrifying..... as, quite frankly, is the thought of an msc who can't spell 'analyse'.

Well I have said nothing thats confidential, and whats worse is I have an A-Level in English! The club has said they have no problem with fans being updated with things as long as club reputation is not harmed and I have been on here since Jan so its not as if I have just appeared.

what about your comments on johnson the other week? are you telling me that wasn't confidential? let's put it this way, as far as I can see, it was either confidential, idle gossip, or made up. Anyway, I can't be bothered to argue this, It's completely barmy as far as I am concerned, and I'm sure I have better things to do :P

Fair play on the spelling mistake, I got the damned US spelling. Thanks to mozilla's so-called 'British-English' dictionary.

bluebean said:
kramer said:
Not followed all this but, anyone think that the medical is at this time to put the media off the trail because its JT?[/quote

the OS has already said it is believed to be adebayor

Thanks but knackered trying to follow everything on here the OS and SSN

they better get a move on as the flight departs at 0930 ,what time does the home office open for a work visa ????

bonespost said:
they better get a move on as the flight departs at 0930 ,what time does the home office open for a work visa ????

I'm sure they would have some slight exceptions with you know, big money transfers. City could always drop a big wad of cash outside the door, and the home-office would open, especially in the current economic times. Ain't affecting us my friend :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.