Medical tonight ...

not my fault! said:
JuniorBlue said:
bonespost said:
they better get a move on as the flight departs at 0930 ,what time does the home office open for a work visa ????

I'm sure they would have some slight exceptions with you know, big money transfers. City could always drop a big wad of cash outside the door, and the home-office would open, especially in the current economic times. Ain't affecting us my friend :D

I'm sure our flight isnt until Thursday morning now... A few have said it, just looked on the OS but cant see anything?

couldn't we fly out when we want seeing who our sponsors are?

There is a possibility that a game will be played for the boss but not sure if that is outward or return journey so we could be on a schedule.

not my fault! said:
JuniorBlue said:
bonespost said:
they better get a move on as the flight departs at 0930 ,what time does the home office open for a work visa ????

I'm sure they would have some slight exceptions with you know, big money transfers. City could always drop a big wad of cash outside the door, and the home-office would open, especially in the current economic times. Ain't affecting us my friend :D

I'm sure our flight isnt until Thursday morning now... A few have said it, just looked on the OS but cant see anything?

probably dum question but what does os mean?

pure_citizen21 said:
not my fault! said:
JuniorBlue said:
bonespost said:

probably dum question but what does os mean?

Official Site

mcfc.co.uk

ade doesnt need a work permit to play for us in sa as long as his personal term and fee are agreed the move can be completed! but i think he will be gained a work permit before the tour!

dachoosen1 said:
ade doesnt need a work permit to play for us in sa as long as his personal term and fee are agreed the move can be completed! but i think he will be gained a work permit before the tour!

Being paid by man city he will require tax payments and the rest. Moving companies in the UK will require him to get the visa sorted before playing for club. If his visa isn't cleared how does he stand for insurance purposes?

he will still be insured through the club the work permit he is applying for is a british work permit. the club can employ players who fail to obtain work permit e.g leto it the pool! he still paid tax but was not allowed to represent his team in any FA competitions! But he still played in pre season matches and reserve matches! Not to sure about UEFA comps!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.