Medical tonight ...

who ever thinks this a wum think again the guys been on here for years! plus if people are saying ade has had his medical it surely leaves 2 . . . . . terry, or lescott! now at the press conf hughes stated terry was a chelsea player still but that was6 and a half hours ago! mind you there is no way the terry deal would go through that smoothly, IF chelsea sell him they'll drag it into the papers and make it as messy and murky as they can! i reckon lescott, anyone with me?

stu9488 said:
I can confirm Tevez was Whalley Range, but mainly medicals take place within Carrington, Its not normal to carry out a medical after Carrington working hours, but I wouldnt rule it out. Adebayor has not had a medical up to now whoever just said he has...he hasn't. Contrary to peoples beliefs we carry out medicals at Carrington wherever possible. We use Whalley Range for their scanners if need be.

Someone find out if the scanners set up to do spinal checks - Simples!

Brucie Bonus said:
MikeF said:
I'm finding all this a bit stressful, HELP!!
Same. Happy but stressful. Just poured myself a small Tequila. Chose the wrong week to give up booze.

You're a braver man than me then, having that Godawful stuff! I'll stick to the Magners, albeit like you I swore i wouldn't touch a drop but it's just way tooooo stressful oftherwise

Happy Feet said:
stu9488 said:
I can confirm Tevez was Whalley Range, but mainly medicals take place within Carrington, Its not normal to carry out a medical after Carrington working hours, but I wouldnt rule it out. Adebayor has not had a medical up to now whoever just said he has...he hasn't. Contrary to peoples beliefs we carry out medicals at Carrington wherever possible. We use Whalley Range for their scanners if need be.
Twas me & he has
*pours slightly larger Tequila*

Happy Feet said:
stu9488 said:
Twas me & he has

Has he? Could you tell me his BMI then? Id be interested to know where you got that info from, as we only recieved his Medical background this afternoon, not enough time to get a full medical done from when I left work to now????

If this is true then surely it's Adebayor. City will want him on that plane to SA.

stu9488 said:

think it would be wise if you didnt give as much info on the procedures/details etc,as we know people from quite high up from city come on this forum. and i work in the health proffession and i wouldnt be posting what you are!! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.