Medical tonight ...

Durutti City said:
Serious question (especially since there are some on here who appear to be in the medical profession): what do they actually do in a medical?

I've always wondered what actually happens...

Cheers

Me too, I always thought it was abit of fitness kinda workout/circuit, couple of readings taken and voila, but you can do that anywhere in theory, As like when the Horse did his leg first time round when signing for the reds, he was jumping in a field on his medical,
Now Hospitals and the like, bit more involved I think, MRI scan? (whatever that brings up anyway)

Sounds like bollocks, tbh. They usually announce signings "subject to a medical". And I can't see them doing a medical at 10:30pm when it can just as easily be done tomorrow morning.

if most of you (excluding some posters) think that ade is shit, then why are you getting exited about him (maybe) having a medical tonight?

why dont you all just exept that he is a proven goalscorer (even last year he had a good strike rate) and one of the best in the world?

vbr said:
Sounds like bollocks, tbh. They usually announce signings "subject to a medical". And I can't see them doing a medical at 10:30pm when it can just as easily be done tomorrow morning.

Yes but there is also the work permit hearing to get out of the way and he has got his packing to do - all before the flight to SA.

Durutti City said:
Serious question (especially since there are some on here who appear to be in the medical profession): what do they actually do in a medical?

I've always wondered what actually happens...

Cheers

they get put the player in an anaerobic chamber, shut the door, then come on here and post.

vbr said:
you do know that the squad is going to africa in the morning dont you? this is as last minuite as it can get if hughes wants to take him.

keemcfc said:
if most of you (excluding some posters) think that ade is shit, then why are you getting exited about him (maybe) having a medical tonight?

why dont you all just exept that he is a proven goalscorer (even last year he had a good strike rate) and one of the best in the world?

i totally agree mate and ive said a few times, i reckon he will be premiership leading scorer if we sign him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.