Medical tonight ...

thomo said:
there's also the alexandra in cheadle.

dont know if anyone use's this hospital or not?

thats where alot of the youngsters go for ops etc as was having knee ligaments done and city were there with two youngsters whom i've never seen before a while ago

Im not saying the OP is a wum at all I believe him, Medicals can be performed at any time of day or night Im just saying its unusual, The medical background has been done for sure that I can confirm, it is possible that a medical for Adebayor could be done tonight, as I said in another thread im not directly involved in medicals so I wouldnt know for sure but one thing that is for sure Medical has NOT been done yet.

only1paulsimpson said:
stu9488 said:
I can confirm Tevez was Whalley Range, but mainly medicals take place within Carrington, Its not normal to carry out a medical after Carrington working hours, but I wouldnt rule it out. Adebayor has not had a medical up to now whoever just said he has...he hasn't. Contrary to peoples beliefs we carry out medicals at Carrington wherever possible. We use Whalley Range for their scanners if need be.

think it would be wise if you didnt give as much info on the procedures/details etc,as we know people from quite high up from city come on this forum. and i work in the health proffession and i wouldnt be posting what you are!! ;-)
you've got a point. It's not a very wise thing to do.

stu9488 said:
Im not saying the OP is a wum at all I believe him, Medicals can be performed at any time of day or night Im just saying its unusual, The medical background has been done for sure that I can confirm, it is possible that a medical for Adebayor could be done tonight, as I said in another thread im not directly involved in medicals so I wouldnt know for sure but one thing that is for sure Medical has NOT been done yet.
Do ya think you would be able to hear about it, if he was having a medical tonight mate?

stu9488 said:
Happy Feet said:
stu9488 said:
I can confirm Tevez was Whalley Range, but mainly medicals take place within Carrington, Its not normal to carry out a medical after Carrington working hours, but I wouldnt rule it out. Adebayor has not had a medical up to now whoever just said he has...he hasn't. Contrary to peoples beliefs we carry out medicals at Carrington wherever possible. We use Whalley Range for their scanners if need be.
Twas me & he has

Has he? Could you tell me his BMI then? Id be interested to know where you got that info from, as we only recieved his Medical background this afternoon, not enough time to get a full medical done from when I left work to now????

stu,
forgive me for not being 100% trusting in who you are saying you are and that you assist with the medicals, but if you are in the role that you say you are, would it be feasible that you received adebayors paperwork this afternoon, but the club have then decided to get the medical done tonight.

Happy Feet said:
Big G said:
Happy Feet said:
I used to be a chef there

How long back?
1989-1992 why?

Used to deliver in there, after your time though.

Ok, the text went
'City have a medical booked in blah blah blah, they reckon its Adebayor'

I then replied asking howcome, as they stopped using that place and apparently City have a new Doctor who want to take them back to that Hospital.

So, weve signed a new Doc, weve signed Tevez, and them wheels are turning at some speed with Adebayor.

I have no need or desire to WUM, why? What benefit would I get when I want the same as you lot. If our kids being a WUM (I cant see why, we dont speak much anyway) then I will be up on a murder charge FACT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.