Medical tonight ...

Dear Lord! Please let it be Adebayor or Lescott! Would be absolutely devestatet if it turns out to be Mr Chelsea.

I live round the corner from the Whalley Range Spire Hospital and there are no journos or paparazzi in sight - yet. My feeling is that if there's a medical tonight it will be Ade. But didn't someone say Terry was at Mottram Hall today? It's not far away....

Pam said:
Where's the itk thread gone?

Pam, will you twist the OPs nipples till he tells us who's having the medical ?

edit*
ok, beans spilled pam. you can stop twisting

stu9488 said:
Im not saying the OP is a wum at all I believe him, Medicals can be performed at any time of day or night Im just saying its unusual, The medical background has been done for sure that I can confirm, it is possible that a medical for Adebayor could be done tonight, as I said in another thread im not directly involved in medicals so I wouldnt know for sure but one thing that is for sure Medical has NOT been done yet.
Thanks mate. Nothing confidential posted here, but best to keep it that way. It's good that a City employee is updating the fans.

Generally speaking when you say medical background, what's that all about? Are you trying to find out what ops the player has had, and what potential weaknesses they might have so that these can be focussed on in any medical?

Don't reply if you think you are saying too much

Serious question (especially since there are some on here who appear to be in the medical profession): what do they actually do in a medical?

I've always wondered what actually happens...

Cheers

Yes Tevez was in Whalley (as was lickle MIckey Owen, Bellamy and Rooney in the past), no hookers these days, its's a family area these days ! Today has been amazing with all the rumours, Mottram Hall,Lowry Hotel etc. interestingly enough many from reliable no nonsense non-bullshitting OVO Bluenoses !

I have not posted anything of any medical or personal confidentiality, I have bene given permission by superiors to post any injury update or anything within reason that will not harm the reputation of the club, am I going against that? NO, so if you wouldnt mind I will post what I think can be posted and dont go against my professionalism I know the limits!

Durutti City said:
Serious question (especially since there are some on here who appear to be in the medical profession): what do they actually do in a medical?

I've always wondered what actually happens...

Cheers
player coughs alot whilst the doc holds players nads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.