Medical tonight ...

If this is true

YEESSSS , GET IN

THERE'S A BLUE MOON RISING !! (To the tune of the Mr Mojo Rising section of the Doors' LA Woman)

Big G said:

City have a player booked in for a medical at a Private Hospital in Manchester tonight at 10.30pm.

Source - Relative works at Hospital,
Yes I am being vague, as they have to be vague as they can get the sack for releasing any kind of patient info.
do you know who the player is ?

t j h blue manc said:
Big G said:

City have a player booked in for a medical at a Private Hospital in Manchester tonight at 10.30pm.

Yes I am being vague, as they have to be vague as they can get the sack for releasing any kind of patient info.
your wright,its kompanys ankle.

Big G i dont expect you to say its adebayor, but can you dismiss that it is kompany? and i myself think the above poster is talking shit because it is kompanys toe that is the problem not his ankle?

mjwbgm said:
Big G said:

could it be ade.
He's already had it, i have to be vague as well but he is signing as well, could it be JT? Not had any info on that transfer.

Surely Komps has had all day, all week even to have an examaination -why would he be booked in at half ten at night?
Wheras someone in a hurry to go on tour tomorrow !!!

Mental_blue said:
Understand the vagueness but just tell me this. Is this hospital somewhere in Whalley Range.

And, should I go down tonight should I pick up some chocalte orange on the way or should I wear a toga? ;-)

Wear a Toga and hop on down there on a Pogo.

If Adebayor has already had his medical then it leaves Lescott or Terry unless Cook & Hughes have a surprise lined up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.