Meeting Home Grown 8 including 4 trained at club

chris85mcfc said:
I've got a feeling were going to give Richards another shot

He has all summer to get himself fit and in shape while everyone else is at the WC

I think it makes sense considering the problems with the home grown requirements

The thing is he can't really blame the club for lack of opportunities, if he is fit he will get games

Over to you Micah

I dont think its that - did we not offer him a new contract and he turned it down???

BillyShears said:
ElanJo said:
Would anyone sell Jovetic for Barkley or Fabregas?

Yes because I don't think you need to carry 4 forwards. Jovetic spent the entire season injured, made very little impact, and yet still we won the league, and not only that but broke goal scoring records.

I continue to think our squad is unbalanced in an attacking sense. We have no cover for Nasri (as in no other left sided attacker), we have three wide right players in Milner, Navas, and Silva, and we have no cover for Yaya or Fernandinho.

We could comfortably lose a centre forward and replace him with either someone like Griezman or Munian, or with Fabregas or Barkley as you say.

Milner can play left or right

Hart of the matter said:
kp789 said:
Huws and Lopes will be in the 25.

Yawn. Not 25 - and both do not need to be in 21 as are B list and can play anyway without impacting on squad numbers
Yes 25 (How is it not 25?) They can both be included in the 25 as home grown and trained by own club, regardless of the fact that they are under 21.

Kasper Schmeichel has spent 5 years at City before the age of 21 so would count as 'club grown.' He's currently out of contract so there would be no fee involved. So why not offer him a very lucrative two year deal?

Current Club trained players (over 21): Richards, Boyata, Guidetti, Nimely

Current Homegrown players: Hart, Wright, Clichy, Rodwell, Sinclair, Milner

U21 players who could take a squad place: Lawlor, Rekik, Huws, Fofana, Lopes, Leigh

Players likely to leave: Richards, Rodwell, Sinclair, Nimely, Guidetti

Potentially good enough club trained signings:
Hennessey, Schmeichel, Westwood, Trippier, Roman, D.Suarez, Sturridge

Potentially good enough homegrown signings:
A. Cole, Baines, Caulker, Pique, Song, Pogba, Fabregas, Lallana, Ox-Chamberlain, Rossi

Potential U21 signings (who will count as homegrown):
Shaw, Stones, Barkley, Sterling, Berahino

My Guess: Hart, HG Keeper, Wright, Clichy, Boyata, Rodwell (maybe out on loan?), Milner, Guidetti + Huws, Lopes, Fofana, Leigh as U21s

Mancini Manus Domini said:
Kasper Schmeichel has spent 5 years at City before the age of 21 so would count as 'club grown.' He's currently out of contract so there would be no fee involved. So why not offer him a very lucrative two year deal?

Signed a new contract with Leicester City yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.