Meeting Rag Players & ******* Them Off!

chrisi said:
Swink_mcfc said:
When my 12 year old brother had cancer and was in the hospital, the rag players were in there visiting and taking pics with the kids and giving them rag merchandise. My brother refused to talk to them and when they asked did he want to have a picture he just said "no because I don't take pictures with scum". We brought him up well

what a legend!!!
is your little brother recovered now mate?

Yeah he's fine now cheers. The best bit was the look of disgust on his face.

Re: Meeting Rag Players & Pissing Them Off!

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
2 mates of mine were walking through the trafford centre a couple of years back and noticed quite a crowd moving through the place so they stopped to see what the attraction was, it was Giggs out and about and lots of people getting autographs and pics etc. my mate waits for a bit and gets to giggs with the crowd still round and says " any chance of a photo mate" to which giggs says "yeah no problem" before he knows whats going on my mate passes Giggs his mobile phone and then stands back next to his mate with his arm round his shoulder and says " try not to cut the top of our heads off will you mate" all dead pan like. He reckons the look on Giggs face for about 30 seconds was class and his crowd were somewhat confused as well. The icing on the cake he reckons was that then giggs took the pic, saw the funny side and said " you've got to be blue's" which of course they are. He still has the pic and still likes to show it off as his Ryan Giggs photo (only there is no Giggs in it of course !)

Quality!

Swink_mcfc said:
chrisi said:
Swink_mcfc said:
When my 12 year old brother had cancer and was in the hospital, the rag players were in there visiting and taking pics with the kids and giving them rag merchandise. My brother refused to talk to them and when they asked did he want to have a picture he just said "no because I don't take pictures with scum". We brought him up well

what a legend!!!
is your little brother recovered now mate?

Yeah he's fine now cheers. The best bit was the look of disgust on his face.

good good

lol i love how u said the 'rag players' giving 'rag merchandise'

maineroad68 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Back when Tommy Doc was their manager I was working in Jimmy Saville's club when Lou Macari came in. I said "Oi, Lou, why aren't you serving in the chippy".

He wasn't happy.

Anyway, when he left his coat in the locker room I went over, told them I had been told to get it for him and take it to him and took it out the back.

The night before I had had toad in the hole for tea and had awful constipation. I dropped my pants and with al the might I could muster, desposited a log in his coat pocket.

When he came back a few hours later he was fuming, you should have seen his face. He started shouting 'Someone has had a shit in my coat pocket. I've been had over again by those damn City fans'.

Anyway, I wasn't there to witness this as the effort I had to muster to overcome the constipation was so much that I had ruptured my anal passage. I got a mate to take the coat back to the cloak room but I was writhing in agony on the floor and an ambulance had to be called. Two hours later I was having life saving surgery. Imagine my surprise when I woke up the following day and two coppers were waiting to arrest me. They had put two and two together and had me bang to rights for shitting in a coat.

I got five years, served three, lost my job and family and haven't seen any of my children in 30 years. Oh, and I have a plastic bag attached to my waist at all times now.

Still, got one over on that Rag Macari though, eh.

This is either a very deranged story or complete bullshit.

doh!! it's fucking genius, is what it is!!
BOLLOCKS!!! what were your charges then...you wouldnt get 5 years for that ffs GBH only gets around that if not less but shitting in a coat gets you 5 years get real

mcfcjosh said:
maineroad68 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Back when Tommy Doc was their manager I was working in Jimmy Saville's club when Lou Macari came in. I said "Oi, Lou, why aren't you serving in the chippy".

He wasn't happy.

Anyway, when he left his coat in the locker room I went over, told them I had been told to get it for him and take it to him and took it out the back.

The night before I had had toad in the hole for tea and had awful constipation. I dropped my pants and with al the might I could muster, desposited a log in his coat pocket.

When he came back a few hours later he was fuming, you should have seen his face. He started shouting 'Someone has had a shit in my coat pocket. I've been had over again by those damn City fans'.

Anyway, I wasn't there to witness this as the effort I had to muster to overcome the constipation was so much that I had ruptured my anal passage. I got a mate to take the coat back to the cloak room but I was writhing in agony on the floor and an ambulance had to be called. Two hours later I was having life saving surgery. Imagine my surprise when I woke up the following day and two coppers were waiting to arrest me. They had put two and two together and had me bang to rights for shitting in a coat.

I got five years, served three, lost my job and family and haven't seen any of my children in 30 years. Oh, and I have a plastic bag attached to my waist at all times now.

Still, got one over on that Rag Macari though, eh.

This is either a very deranged story or complete bullshit.

doh!! it's fucking genius, is what it is!!
BOLLOCKS!!! what were your charges then...you wouldnt get 5 years for that ffs GBH only gets around that if not less but shitting in a coat gets you 5 years get real

doh!!

had a good one when 4 or 5 of us sat in a boozer in town and gary chuckle pulled up outside in a big gas guzzler.my mate said 'i'm gonna have a fag n a chat outside.he said'your fucked are'nt you.your knees gone etc etc.the conversation flowed and got onto utd v city games and how many trophy's the horrible little twat has won.my mate was soaking it all up and said'gary the best derby was the one when you gave the ball to the goat'..to which the annoying little twat fucked off sharpish with no decent retort! he really is the most annoying little piece of shit.fuck him and all he stands for.city till i die!

Best thread ever.

Wish I had something to add, but (un)fortunatly I've never had the (dis)pleasure of meeting a rag player :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.