Meeting Rag Players & ******* Them Off!

and roy keane wanks his dogs passed my house an i was on my bike wid my city shirt an i said like my shirt roy??? (i know bad boy! ;))

funnily enough he said yeh its a nice shirt mate lol

Hotrocks said:
A load of us went on the piss one night to wet one of the lads babies head. After the pubs shut we all piled in to the local curry house, the only tables available were next to Nicky Butt and his wife.
We all piled into him unmercilessly, until in attempt to calm us down he told the owner to present my mate with a magnum of champagne to celebrate the babies birth. My mate went over to him shook his hand and said "Cheers you ****** bastard" and shook his hand. Nicky Buttt just said "there is no need for that"

Ive got to say he was a top bloke!

Dsigraceful, I am actually ashamed to share the same club as you and your mates.

When my 12 year old brother had cancer and was in the hospital, the rag players were in there visiting and taking pics with the kids and giving them rag merchandise. My brother refused to talk to them and when they asked did he want to have a picture he just said "no because I don't take pictures with scum". We brought him up well

Re: Meeting Rag Players & Pissing Them Off!

Swales lives said:
The Mancunian Way said:
mills-mcfc said:
The Mancunian Way said:
Am i the only one who finds this sad? Spitting in shoes, stealing coats, being abusive. Ok, on the the pitch I hate them all but you guys seem to take this a little far.

Now wonder they call us bitters!

RAG

Not at all, and please don't think that I for one second can tolerate the Rags, i just don't think things like some of these mentioned are funny or clever. The ones refusing autographs yes, thats funny. Stealing and stuff just doesn't do it for me. Sorry.

Personally, i thought the Denis Irwin coat theft was the funniest - I can just picture his shiny leather slowly sinking into the murky water.
Me and four other blues were working in Dublin for the first time. When we got on the plane and were waiting to get going we noticed that Denis Irwin was walking down the aisle. My mate shouted "come and sit with us Denis" expecting him to avoid us. He didn't, he looked up, smiled and came and sat with us. He'd scored that wekend but never once talked about it, he was more interested in what we were doing. When we got to Dublin he made sure we knew where we were going and shook our hands.
Not a bad bloke at all, and some of you should realise that football is just entertainment and is not real life.

Swink_mcfc said:
When my 12 year old brother had cancer and was in the hospital, the rag players were in there visiting and taking pics with the kids and giving them rag merchandise. My brother refused to talk to them and when they asked did he want to have a picture he just said "no because I don't take pictures with scum". We brought him up well

what a legend!!!
is your little brother recovered now mate?

Swink_mcfc said:
this is quality! he deserves a medal

The Mancunian Way said:
mills-mcfc said:
The Mancunian Way said:
Am i the only one who finds this sad? Spitting in shoes, stealing coats, being abusive. Ok, on the the pitch I hate them all but you guys seem to take this a little far.

RAG

Not at all, and please don't think that I for one second can tolerate the Rags, i just don't think things like some of these mentioned are funny or clever. The ones refusing autographs yes, thats funny. Stealing and stuff just doesn't do it for me. Sorry.
ditto.silly if you ask me, on the pitch i fucking hate them, off it i could'nt care less.they are dads, sons, brothers and husbands.
as we all are.

de niro said:
The Mancunian Way said:
mills-mcfc said:
The Mancunian Way said:

RAG

ditto.silly if you ask me, on the pitch i fucking hate them, off it i could'nt care less.they are dads, sons, brothers and husbands.
as we all are.

Agreed bill. Apart from Ronaldo that is. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.