Megaphone For the UEFA Europa League: Yes or No

Ardwick Green Park said:
NorthernBoy said:
Its Yes From Me, But After Saying That, I'm Also One Of A Small Minority That Would Like A Drum At The Match.

It would be difficult to have a large minority!

Very True, Yet I Would Still Argue A "Small Minority", Is Still A Reasonable COmment.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:28 pm --<br /><br />
Ardwick Green Park said:
NorthernBoy said:
Its Yes From Me, But After Saying That, I'm Also One Of A Small Minority That Would Like A Drum At The Match.

Very True, Yet I Would Still Argue A "Small Minority", Is Still A Reasonable Comment.

Ardwick Green Park said:
NorthernBoy said:

1% of people = small minority
49% of people = large minority

jrb said:
blue1969 said:
No no no its naff.

Oh go on then I feel sorry for you, but dont blame me if you end up wearing it.

There's no need to feel sorry for me. I'm up for it tbh. If it doesn't work out, what the hell. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

-- Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:37 pm --

TBH I've been getting a bit of pratice in on the QT. That's me(disguised in black)leading the Eintrach Frankfurt fans.

I'm hoping for a similar response from blocks 111, 110 and 109.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMojbswC9mo&feature=related[/youtube]

definetely yes from me mate

and that is quality ^

oh and by the way, lech poznans fella's will embarass us they are in a different league in terms of atmosphere and chanting. so i am all for something a bit different and unique to stir things up

i think if you turn up with one you will be hauled out, that is,if you get past the turnstyle with it, i just cant see the directors sat there and not mention it to the stewards, like that killing football flag, dont say you havn t been warned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.