Megaphone For the UEFA Europa League: Yes or No

jrb - please bring it to the derby, yes the place will be buzzing anyway but this will only add to it and its probably the perfect time to bring it, full house with everyone up for singing and getting behind the team! GO FOR IT!

UltraPoland said:
If you want your enemy on the knees (i mean mouths wide open, speechless etc.) you must be:
a)loud
b)somehow organised (megaphone is a great helper and mint idea!)
c)active all 90 minutes and even beyond
d)support your team even more after losing goal/game because is the moment when they need it MOST!
e) do things that other teams supporters don`t (like bouncing, scarfs waving etc)- it`s not rocket science, it`s simple, everybody can do that and effect is massive!
f)do not hesitate to cooperate with club board in order to get what you want (standing sections for volunteers interested in full-game support, flags, megaphone etc.)
If you try (you`ve tried a little already on WBA away and had fun! didn`t you?) it, not all at a time, gradually I mean, you can be an fore-front among british fans soon. Because thats the way you can distinguish yourself from other crowds on "sanitised stadiums" as you (quite correctly) call them.
Just a little bit of advice from me. Worth of consideration i think.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!

If we actually get ourselves fucking sorted and organised then we could be brilliant!

Right.

This is how it is ATM. Why doesn't anything ever run smoothly?

The club have given me the OK to bring a megaphone on the understanding that there are no abusive songs started about United and there are no references to Munchen. The songs have to be City songs.

The current problem. Still waiting for a reply off Ebay.(Manchester pick up)

The 45 watt beast I was looking at has a reserve of £100. GOOD ONE! Yeah right. (get a a collection going ;-) ) Unless I can get hold of a decent megaphone in the next 24 hours, it won't be at the United game(phew comes the reply form some on BM :-) )

I'll keep on trying.

Stillsy said:
UltraPoland said:
If you want your enemy on the knees (i mean mouths wide open, speechless etc.) you must be:
a)loud
b)somehow organised (megaphone is a great helper and mint idea!)
c)active all 90 minutes and even beyond
d)support your team even more after losing goal/game because is the moment when they need it MOST!
e) do things that other teams supporters don`t (like bouncing, scarfs waving etc)- it`s not rocket science, it`s simple, everybody can do that and effect is massive!
f)do not hesitate to cooperate with club board in order to get what you want (standing sections for volunteers interested in full-game support, flags, megaphone etc.)
If you try (you`ve tried a little already on WBA away and had fun! didn`t you?) it, not all at a time, gradually I mean, you can be an fore-front among british fans soon. Because thats the way you can distinguish yourself from other crowds on "sanitised stadiums" as you (quite correctly) call them.
Just a little bit of advice from me. Worth of consideration i think.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!

If we actually get ourselves fucking sorted and organised then we could be brilliant!

I think this would be amazing. I agree no anti united (Munchen) songs, we should be above that, let them build their silly little bonfire.

I fully agree cohesion is certainly needed and good ideas for songs, pro city and that will promote a buoyant atmosphere. Anyone with any Ideas for such chants?

I propose a De Jong chant with slow above the head hand claps. De (big slow hand clap) at the same time a saying Jong on the clap?

Or simply YA YA to the tune of Rocky Rocky in Rocky, perhaps add insane scarf waving or bouncing up and down.

I think you would easily make that back in donations mate.

I'm not sure whether it's a great idea but I think anything is worth a shot to improve the atmosphere and I applaud you for this.

If something like this doesn't work, people will always be stuck in the same old excuses (away from other singers, people around don't want to sing), but this is a vehicle that maybe possibly could unite (for want of a better word) everybody and make us as loud as we aspire to be.

Just to add as well I think the United home game is by far and away the easiest game to sell it to people because people naturally want a good atmosphere anyway. It's a perfect opportunity. You've a much better chance of it taking off against United than Wolves at home on a Monday for instance.

There is nothing to lose.

Citizen52 said:
I think you would easily make that back in donations mate.

I'm not sure whether it's a great idea but I think anything is worth a shot to improve the atmosphere and I applaud you for this.

If something like this doesn't work, people will always be stuck in the same old excuses (away from other singers, people around don't want to sing), but this is a vehicle that maybe possibly could unite (for want of a better word) everybody and make us as loud as we aspire to be.

Just to add as well I think the United home game is by far and away the easiest game to sell it to people because people naturally want a good atmosphere anyway. It's a perfect opportunity. You've a much better chance of it taking off against United than Wolves at home on a Monday for instance.

There is nothing to lose.
^^^^ totally agree,everybody is allways up for the derby.it could be differant if we play teams like fulham etc.when us blues get in full voice theres no one as good in my opinion!!! come on city

Ok. F*** it.

Anyone got a decent megaphone (25watt+) with a microphone they can let me use tomorrow night? The pick up in Manchester hasn't got back to me today and I'm out of ideas.

I can pick the megaphone up after work tomorrow afternoon as long as it's in the Gtr Manchester area. Don't worry, I'll look after it and drop it back on Thursday.

You can PM. BTW. I will double check the user via BM to see if it's not a Rag on a wind up, seeing as there are quite a few on here today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.