Mehdi Benatia

celf said:
citysince88 said:
If we're dead set on bringing in another centre back I wonder what will happen to Rekik?

We'd have Benatia/Mangala, Kompany, Nastasic, Boyata, Demichelis and Rekik. Watching the the game yesterday the commentators suggested the club view Boyata as a real talent that we are looking to keep.

rekik has already said he'd like to spend another season on loan.

He said the opposite in an interview posted on here a couple of weeks ago. Play me or sell me vibe.

If he's as good as Vinny we'll have to do without during February for ACON.

And Yaya too......

Stoned Rose said:
celf said:
citysince88 said:
If we're dead set on bringing in another centre back I wonder what will happen to Rekik?

We'd have Benatia/Mangala, Kompany, Nastasic, Boyata, Demichelis and Rekik. Watching the the game yesterday the commentators suggested the club view Boyata as a real talent that we are looking to keep.

rekik has already said he'd like to spend another season on loan.

He said the opposite in an interview posted on here a couple of weeks ago. Play me or sell me vibe.

I think you're talking about the same source material. My impression was "if I'm not going to play first team football, I would like to play first team football elsewhere" (i.e. "I'd like to go out on loan again for the season if I won't be competing for a place in the team").

We have the ponytail on one more year of his contract, which I'd expect we honor and then let him go back to Argentina. Which means problem solved if it's Vinny/new signing/Nasty/Martin this year and Vinny/new signing/Nasty/Rekik next year.

This is the most realistic target now the sanctions have been announced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.