Mehdi Benatia

Rammyblues said:
So Nasty is part of the deal, thats interesting

I would be very disappointed in this but I will trust both Txiki Begiristain's and Manuel Pellegrini's judgement if this was the case. We have a lot of juggling to do with our Champions League squad and though Atleti have proved you don't need a bigger squad to go far in the competition there will be no margin of error.

Nastasic as part of any deal isn't being reported anywhere. I can't see it, because Demichelis will probably leave next summer when his contract is up.

LoveCity said:
Nastasic as part of any deal isn't being reported anywhere. I can't see it, because Demichelis will probably leave next summer when his contract is up.

Which would probably coincide with Rekiks return and hopefully Denayers breakthrough.

Nasty is one of the best young CBs around with massive potential we cannot let him go. Help him adapt his game to this new system and keep him away from the Jovetic bug and he will do well

LoveCity said:

The story I saw said this guy would allow Nasty time to develop further, so next year

Kompany, MDM, Benatia & Nasty

And 2015/2016

Kompany, Benatia, Nasty & Rekik

Heirs apparent....

Mercato Roma, il City fa sul serio per Benatia: pronti 25 milioni

source : <a class="postlink" href="http://www.laroma24.it/mercato/mercato-mercato/2014/05/mercato-roma-il-city-fa-sul-serio-per-benatia-pronti-25-milioni/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.laroma24.it/mercato/mercato- ... 5-milioni/</a>

----
Google translation :)

the City is serious about Benatia : ready 25 million

Author of a great season with Roma Rudi Garcia Franco-Moroccan defender Mehdi Benatia is in the crosshairs of the most top European clubs. Manchester City looks on pole: Nasri, his great friend, could play a key role in this regard. A preliminary meeting we would have been in England three weeks ago, the English club could pay up to € 25 million to secure the former Udinese. Benatia would replace Demichelis and Lescott.

TOTW15.png

Proof Benatia's better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.