Mehdi Benatia

TrueBlue1705 said:
Bruun said:
I've just thought about it, what about a sneaky bid on Daniel Agger? Rogers are apparently willing to let him go for around 10-12m £.

Micah / Agger swap :-)
Agger you say? The same twat who rubbished us when we were interested in him last time and got YNWA tattooed on his fingers because he loved being at a club with 'Istree'. Now he's crying because he can't get a game. He could have been at a real 'history' making club but he was too stupid. Made his bed and all that.

Big Dave Watson said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Bruun said:
I've just thought about it, what about a sneaky bid on Daniel Agger? Rogers are apparently willing to let him go for around 10-12m £.

Agger you say? The same twat who rubbished us when we were interested in him last time and got YNWA tattooed on his fingers because he loved being at a club with 'Istree'. Now he's crying because he can't get a game. He could have been at a real 'history' making club but he was too stupid. Made his bed and all that.
Agger just isn't good enough for our bench.

Big Dave Watson said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Bruun said:

my thoughts exactly. Leave him to use his YNWA knuckles to sign for someone else as he walks alone from Anfield.

If Sakho and Kolo moved above him in the pecking order, why in God's name would we want him.

twat.

zeven said:
I just want to say one thing.

Agger is ****..

bye.

This. Agger made it known two years ago what he thought of us. No way would I want to see that scumbag in a City shirt. He can rot in the dippers reserves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.